Maud gets whiplash

Closing the door quietly after he enters the room, I take a step away from it and turning nearly crash into him. He walks a circle around me staring at me intently, his finger tracing a smooth hot circle around the bare skin of my waist.
My heart rate increases slightly until he arrives back in my line of vision once more. My arms fold across my chest, I'm practically naked but Marshall pulls my hands away and slowly strokes the underside of my breasts that are visible to him.

“Where’s Jeremy?” his voice is demanding and my own shakes in return as I inform him that Jeremy has his own room on another floor, the corner of his mouth lifts as he reaches behind me and flicks the lock on the door.
I feel intimidated under his scrutiny of my body “Do you remember Maud?” his thumb slips between my moist half opened lips and he pushes it inside my mouth. “Remember what?” I pant out around his thumb, he pulls it out of my mouth and drags his thumb around my navel leaving a wet trail of my own saliva causing my body to shudder involuntarily. “Remember how good I can make you feel!” His confidence is sexy as hell.

He makes eye contact with me again as I lean back against the door trying to remain upright on my trembling legs. My breaths coming out harshly with desire, I watch him carefully as he undoes the black denim jeans he's wearing, he never takes his eyes off of mine.
It's like he's seducing me with them and I relive being crushed between him and the mixing desk earlier, my eyes close as I moan at the memory, my shorts feel wet between my legs as I begin to realise just how turned on I am.
My eyes move down his body watching his hands push his jeans and boxers down to the tops of his thighs, his dick hard and jutting upwards begging to be touched, my hand reaches forward of its own accord but it's slapped out of the way before I can even get near him.

Marshall moves quickly spinning me around and shoving me hard up against the door, he pushes my shorts down my legs and sinks a finger inside my wet pussy, I hear a soft laugh “You do remember” he whispers against my ear, his hot breath making my mind spin as he opens my legs further by kicking my feet apart, his finger Is pulled from my desperate body and quickly replaced by his hot, hard dick. We both moan at the contact, I brace myself as he begins a punishing rhythm of fucking me hard against the door, his sweaty hands slip and slide on the wood panelling as he tries to grip onto anything, my cheek pressed against the cool door as my body absorbs the hard fucking he's giving me, he gives up trying to hold the door and instead squeezes my breasts, no doubt leaving marks.
His breathing is heavy and he grunts with the effort he's using “Cum Maud" he demands and I'm close my body shivering uncontrollably, knees buckling as my orgasm rushes up from out of no where.
I scream out my release as I take another couple of hard thrusts before Marshall to succumbs to a fierce orgasm, he empties himself inside of me pulling his dick out until just the head remains, my pussy clenches tightly around him, trying to milk more cum from his spent dick. He pulls out of me totally and I whimper at the loss of contact and turning round frown as I watch him pulling his jeans up, tucking his wet dick gently in his pants.

“Don't you want to stay?” I ask him quietly fearful that my voice will betray my true feelings, Marshall laughs and kisses my forehead, he flicks the lock back open on the door “No one can know about this, it's just fucking.........understand?”

He sounds so cold and hard not at all like how I remember him being in LA “Do you understand Maud?” he asks again impatiently and I nod unable to speak because a knot has formed in the back of my throat, he looks me over once more, I'm naked from the waist down, his cum oozing out of me as he leaves, closing the door behind him.

I collapse on the bed, he was a totally different person tonight and the realisation that he just wants to use me hits home, I have to work with him for the rest of the week and right now I'm not sure I can even look him in the eye again. I start crying, I feel sorry for myself that I ever thought he wanted me here to start something maybe and that was why I’d tried to avoid it. My heart and my head hurt and I couldn't even sleep because I was sore and too busy over thinking everything.