Angry

“Fuck" Maud pants out, head thrown back in ecstasy as she rides my dick slowly on the back seat of my car, grinding down heavily on me, my hands gripping her curvy waist as her sweater covered tits brush against my face, I wish for a moment that she was naked, like we were last night but that was a luxury I couldn't afford to have again.
I'd craved slow sensual sex with her and now I'd had it,  it was done,  I couldn't have Maud throwing those words at me again. It feels like heaven being buried inside this warm and willing pussy.

Grabbing her long hair I pull her head back further exposing her beautiful neck to me, reaching up and attaching my lips to the soft skin, I taste her with my tongue and bite down gently.

She moans and changes her movements rocking her hips back and forth quickly, my dick barely moving in and out of her as she uses me to pleasure herself.

I'm surprised she even came to meet me, I've well and truly pushed my luck with her since she'd arrived and today was awkward as fuck at the studio but even though I knew I shouldn't I'd text her anyway.

“Meet me at 7.30!” sending her the details of where I'd been parking my car when I’d gone to her hotel the past two nights. I'd let her walk a block alone in the dark, in a strange and sometimes dangerous city and I was letting her walk back to her hotel alone as well.

No one was more surprised than me when she’d knocked on the car window, I'd gotten out and let her in the back following Maud inside. I'd already checked the street for any cameras or people loitering, my Windows were blacked out anyway. I didn't deserve her consideration at all but she'd looked different this evening, harder like she'd finally gotten the score between us. She’d also looked at me differently like she was seeing the real me for the first time and I wasn’t happy about that at all. I didn't want her to hate me but here I was trying my level best to achieve that.

“I'm cumming Em!” she moves erratically over my dick catching me by surprise and causing me to erupt inside her with a loud growl, she follows shaking and shuddering on me as her hand punches the roof of my car, it's not lost on me that she called me Em, she’d never called me anything but Marshall before.

Maud lifts herself off of my soaking dick, and sits down resting on my belly, depositing my cum in a puddle there, her breathing calms down before she moves again pulling her skirt back down her legs, righting her sweater and smoothing down her hair, I resist the overwhelming urge to take her back to my house and hold her tightly beside me all night, it's better for her this way. It's better for all of us.

She opens the car door and steps outside, glancing at me when I speak for the first time since she'd gotten in the car “You understand this now?” I gesture between the two of us, she straightens up and nods “I understand you’re a guaranteed dick Em" she slams the door shut and walks off in the direction that she came from. 

Cleaning up I don't drive away from my spot immediately, I wait until I receive a text from my buddy at the hotel telling me she's arrived back safely. I'm not a complete dick.

I don't know why I'm being so mean to her, fuck I'm not even being mean I'm acting like a complete cunt. Hiding my true feelings, I don't want to be vulnerable, I don't want to open up and let her in only for her to break me and I get the very real feeling that if anyone could truly hurt me then it would be Maud.

I've hated myself and my behaviour the past two nights, my fucking self loathing at an all time high.

I've always known how to hit hard at peoples weak spots, “Hit them where it hurts" was the only thing I learnt from my mother and those lessons came at an early age when first my mother and then Kim chipped away at my self confidence until I felt like nothing, I wasn’t worthy of their love and respect and now I was using Maud's feelings for me against her, trying to make her not fall in love with me the way that I could easily fall for her if I could let my guard down.

Being a cunt was my best form of defence against her but the juxtaposition of that was that I craved being near her, her gentle touch and the warm scent of her, I needed it. I needed her.

All of these years since I became sober I've actively avoided relationships, truth be told no one has affected me the way that Maud does and all of the times I've been quoted in interviews saying that dating wasn't where my head was at was lies.

I'd always wanted the perfect family unit, my kids were grown and living their own lives now but I still wanted  to believe that someone could return the love and affection I had to give to the right person, but although we had a friendship of sorts now Kim had never been affectionate, my mother certainly wasn't and I was scared, plain and simple.
Also being a man and not being able to express the way I was feeling because I feared I would come across as weak.

The next morning I walked through the entrance to the studio and the sight of Maud leaning on the reception desk laughing with the Secretary both turns me on and causes my temper to rise.

I listen in on their conversation “You should come clubbing with us tonight, it'll be so much fun, I'll give you my address and you can come to mine for pre drinks!”
Maud looks like she's about to turn her down until she sees me out of the corner of her eye and she turns back to her new pal “I could do with cutting loose for the night so I'll come as long as your friends don't mind"

I move away to my office seething with her, how dare she agree to go out in the evening, what if I want to fuck her! I can't calm myself all day and I sit in the studio while Maud is singing in the booth doing take after take perfectly and professionally while I scream at her to do it over and over, that she's not doing it right and that she can't sing to save her life.

I see her bottom lip beginning quiver at one point and I back off completely at that point seeing as there are people around watching us.
She practically sprints out of the building when we're done and I really can't blame her.

I manage to find out which club they are going to and I end up there watching her from a booth that was closed off, nobody could see me, one of the benefits of money was people letting you in places secretly and if you paid enough you could also guarantee their silence.

I watched Maud, she looked fucking hot, little black dress that clinged to her curves in all the right places, enough cleavage exposed to give anyone a good idea of what she was packing, her dress barely covering her ass and her long shiny blonde hair tumbled in waves down her back. My dick twitched In my pants. Apparently every other male in the place thought the same as she drew quite a lot of attention.

I watched her knocking back shot after shot with those dizzy girls from my office, a guy approached her and she was all smiles for him as he wrapped an arm around her waist, I had to fight to remain in my seat, I wanted to run down there and punch his fucking head in, throw her over my shoulder and run away but I sat on my hands instead, biting the insides of my cheeks until I had the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

The guy leaned forward and tried to kiss her but she manages to get a hand against his chest and push him away before he touches her lips.
I watched man after man try to touch what was mine until I could bear it no longer, I send her a text “Second floor bathroom now!” I watch as she puts her drink on the table and fishes out her phone from her purse, she looks at my message and glances quickly around trying to find me but I'm well hidden and satisfied that she'll come find me I get up and head towards the bathroom.  it crosses my mind that I'm too angry and fired up for this right now!

Pacing the bathroom floor I wait impatiently, my head snapping up at the sound of the door being pushed open slowly. 

I move quickly grabbing her arm and pulling her inside. She gasps and I lock the door behind her. Reaching out I grab a hold of her slender neck, skin soft beneath my fingers and shove her against the mirrored wall, her hands grab at my hand trying to free herself and  escape, fear in her lovely eyes pushing me on. 

Thoughts of other unworthy men looking into them while they fucked her turning my mind inside out.

I move my face close to hers "Fucking whore" I spit in her ear.