Marshall's dilemma

It's pretty shitty of me to run out on her like that but if I'd stayed Christ knows how it would have ended. I haven't got a dinner date with any of my daughters but I find myself driving automatically towards Hailie's house anyway.

I'm not really sure what the etiquette is here I mean Porter was involved the first time, do I have to tell him what I'm thinking? Should I invite him to join us again? That's not happening I smash that thought quickly out of my head.

I've thought about almost nothing else since she left my bed over three months ago, the whole evening replayed in my head on a daily basis and her refusing to come here to me had just magnified the mental torture I was putting myself through. I'm fairly sure I'd been good at hiding it right up until she was back within touching distance.

An alarming thought pushes its way between the others floating about in my head, I've left her alone at the studio and Denaun is there what if they're fucking right now! What if I had her so turned on she succumbed to his advances shortly after I left.

My blood boils in anger at my own stupidity and checking the road briefly I swing the car back around to head back to the studio. I pull up about a minute later resting my head against my steering wheel, taking deep breaths and trying to calm my temper.

I'm going fucking insane I swear.

While I couldn't guarantee that Porter wouldn't try it on with her, I could pretty much guarantee that Maud wouldn't be up for it with him. I head once again to Hailie's hoping some time with my girl will sort my head out.

"Hey Dad" she greets me with a kiss whilst wrestling with the front door and the dogs trying to get to me through it "get back guys he's coming in" I fight my way into her house, these fucking dogs love me I swear and I am followed by the yapping fuckers into the kitchen, I chose a high stool to sit on hoping they won't be able to reach me, Hay laughs as they whimper for a bit before settling under my stool. "Drink dad?" I nod my head fiddling with a pen on the work top "Water please baby" without looking I know what's coming she throws it at me and without lifting my head, I lift my arm and grab it, we both laugh.

"You wanna grab some dinner with your old man Hay?" I pick at the label on my bottle as Maud's face rushes in front of me, I did wrong by leaving. I don't want or need a relationship with her, I just want to fuck her again, feel the oblivion that came with pounding that sweet pussy but Maud struck me as the kind of girl that could fall in love with me if we went at it again.

"I can't dad, sorry. Mom's taking us out for dinner!" I nod my head and sigh deeply "She probably wouldn't mind if you came along though" her voice sounding hopeful, oh girls that ship has long set sail.

"Nah you're alright, I'll get something at home" I smile at her. There's a knock at the front door and she heads off to answer it, I take a walk into her lounge and flop down on her couch, legs spread, arms resting behind my head and quickly get covered in dogs, little ginger fuckers. Whitney comes running in the room "Yo! Dad" she shouts and high fives me, she's such a little dude at times. I drift off into a dreamworld again as two of my girls chatter about make up.

Maud sucking and licking ice cream off my dick, the messiest, sloppiest and best blow job I've ever received. I shift awkwardly on the couch as the memory causes my dick to stir, I try to think of something really unsexy to get it to go away.

"Boo" Hailies face appears directly in front of mine making me jump, the two girls laugh at me so I grab Hailie and toss her onto the couch beside me, I can't help but smile happily as she cackles with laughter when I tickle her, she jumps up hugging me tightly, I see Whit standing off to the side laughing at us "come on squirt, let's have a group hug" inviting her to join the chaos, she leaps on top of us and we spend a few minutes laughing and tickling one another, this was just the distraction I needed.

An hour later I head back to my studio ready to get back to work as I enter the room expecting to see Maud I'm greeted instead by Porters ugly mug. He's listening to her song and chopping and changing bits up, I feel territorial over her and that fucking song and I'm ready to start swinging my fists at him.

"Where is she?" I ask abruptly, he raises his eyebrows at me "Hotel Em, she left just ten minutes ago" she's been here all this time with him? I'm about ready to fuck someone up. "She's been in here alone all afternoon, I just got back ten minutes or so before she left" my anger calms a little "What was she doing all fucking afternoon in here?"

I'm a dick, I know I am but I can't help it.

The studio smells of her and it's driving me mad. "Bro she learnt your mixing desk, says hers has only a third of the dials yours has, she's learnt what they all do. Fucking quick learner but then we already knew that didn't we" he smirks and turns back to the mixing desk, it's the first time he's ever alluded to that night between the three of us and it makes me uncomfortable enough to ask a stupid question "You interested in recreating that night at all?" he looks deeply at me, my question wasn't sly enough and now he's onto me "Nah Em been there, done it!" He chuckles to himself getting up and putting his jacket on "besides you are in love with her and I like my balls where they are, so no, no thank you!" He slaps me on the shoulder as he walks out past me and leaves the studio, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I'm so not in love with her.

I sit spinning slowly in my chair for a good hour before I finally make a decision and pick up my phone, dialling Paul I wait patiently till he answers "Hey Em, you ok?" He sounds tired and I wonder at times if he's taken on too much with managing me and leading at Def Jam. "Yeah buddy all good, say which hotel is Maud Johnson staying at? She left her phone here and I'll drop it off on the way home" I cross my fingers behind my back hoping he doesn't catch on to my lie.

"I booked her the Westin, penthouse...... thought we'd show her how it feels to be mega famous" I laugh although the penthouse at the Westin is nice, it's just a fucking Westin!

Cheers Paul, speak soon" we both hang up and I grab my car keys and head towards the Westin, I abandon my car a block away and pulling my hoodie up tightly, covering my face I walk the remaining way to the hotel. I'm fortunate that an old school friend works there and for a price he lets me in the back fire exit and make my way up to the penthouse.

I knock twice loudly on her door and immediately regret it, I don't know if Jeremy will answer the door, how will I explain myself to him? Fucking prick.

My luck is in though Maud answers the door looking fucking fantastic in shorts and a cropped t shirt, her eyes meet mine and she says nothing just opens the door wider for me to step inside.