The Beginning of The Last

Kane pulled out the spare bed and mattress from under his bed, set it all up next to his with a small amount of space inbetween and pointed to it with a smile.

"Well J, that's your bed for tonight."

"Looks cosy." Jarryd said sarcastically, grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" Kane asked, his eyes looking directly into his friend's.

"Nothing, I just said it looks cosy."

"Well then, do you want to talk?" Kane asked.

"Nah, I'd rather just sit here and stare at the wall." Jarryd said dryly.

"You must think you're hilarious." Kane started, "Well, you're not."

"And you must think you're the boss of everyone." Jarryd teased.

"Oh, that I am, J." Kane replied, smirking.

The two boys talked over their choices for the next year in school before going to bed, it would be their last year, and perhaps the one to remember the most.

The next morning, the sun shone through the spaces in the blinds of Kane's window, Tracy had come upstairs and was knocking on the bedroom door.

"Good morning boys, rise and shine!" she called through to the two zombies, laying there in nothing under their covers.

"Morning mum!" Kane shouted back through the wall, "You're going to have to say good morning, or she won't go away J."

"Morning Aunty Tracy!" J called out.

"Anybody for tea?" She asked through the door, peeping through the keyhole in the door to see her son, Kane, sitting up in his bed with the covers only over his bottom half, leaning on his side grinning at Jarryd. She could see that Jarryd was also laying on his side, with barely anything covered, the covers were only just hiding what was not to be seen and nothing else.

"I asked, does anybody want tea?" She called through again.

"Me!" Called out Kane, "Do you want?" He asked Jarryd, who was still laying there on his side, with only his nether regions covered.

"Sure," He started, "I'll have a cup too please Aunt Tracy!" he finally called through.

"Okay, well get some clothes on and come down stairs, it'll be on the counter in the kitchen." she said as she turned around to walk down the stairs.

The boys got themselve's up and the two, before getting dressed, walked through to the bathroom in unison, shut the door behind them and walked over to the toilet. The relief of the release was obvious instantly on the faces of both boys as they begun to glow. Kane walked over to the shower and pressed the button switching it on. He looked over to Jarryd who was standing there in the nude, just staring at Kane in his naked glory. 'Wow!' Jarryd thought to himself, 'I can't believe I am this close to him. Naked! Holy mother of- Wait no! Oh god I'm such a pervert! Stop it Jarryd!' He thought as he looked his friend up and down, a few times before walking over to him.

"There's only one towel." He said to Kane.

"So we'll share."

"Are you sure this is okay?"

"Why wouldn't it be? Hop in, the water's warm now."

The two boys got into the shower and Kane stood with his back against the wall watching as the water ran down Jarryd's muscled body like an avalanche of show down the Alps on the border of France. The steam in the shower hitting the roof and dripping back down onto Kane's shoulder woke him up from the daydream, before Jarryd's lips were moving but there was no sound. Just beauty.