Q&A! 28k Special!

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo everyone! LOnG TimE No SeE!! 

How are you guys? How's the fAM? HoW ArE THE KIdDOS?? Okay, sorry!

So remember like a month ago or so, I told you guys to leave your questions for a q/a! And well I tOTALLY DIDNT FORGET!! So, yeah I pretty much decided to do it today cause guess what I haVE no HOMEwORKKKKK!!!! oMg cOULD YOU BELIEVE ThaT?! Lmaoo well, enough of that I just want to say a quick thing before I begin.

Thank you, everyone, for your HUGE support on this book! We're almost 30k which makes me filled with tears of joy! I couldn't have done it without you guys so once again, Thank you! I love you all so much! <33333

WELP YEAH NOW'S THE TIME FORRRRRRR.....

 Q&A WITH A POTATO 

Let's begin!

 OneLazyLlama❤ asks: ''What inspired you to make this story?''

-Well uhh, I honestly don't know :P I guess I can say Honeymustard since I came up with the idea by looking at those cute fanarts!

Fake_Happy_Smile❤ asks: ''Is Honeymustard your favorite ship?''

-Mmm...Kinda yeah but I do also ship other undertale related characters such as Frisk x Sans, Edge (Underfell Papyrus) x Blueberry (Underswap Sans), Undyne x Alphys, Dream x Ink...

CaperCookie asks: ''Is it easy doing ship fics? And, do you think you could give some advice?''

-Good question! Well for the first answer, It can be tough sometimes because of either motivation block or writer's block but if you can easily outcome those obstacles then I guess it's safe to say, yeah! Some people might think it's hard due to some certain people who harasses over a ship but so far, while I was writing this fanfiction I have never received a single word that made me frustrated! So it's always worth to try! ^^ For the second one, I'm not the best person to ask for advice but I guess I can say a few words. I did say before that I haven't yet received a word from anyone but of course, this can change from time to time since as everyone knows the internet is sadly filled with trolls, bullies and etc. If you ever get bullied or called out for shipping something or writing something you love then don't let yourself down! Continue to do what you like! Nobody can say anything to you unless it's necessary (pedophile, rape, etc.). So, If you ever end up in a situation like this then please just ignore those haters that are just mostly looking for attention or annoying you. Your talent is worth more than their stupid acts. 

 I hope that helps!

cookiesareyum13 asks: ''Honeymustard or Edgeberry?''

-BoTH!! <3!!!

anmail_sux asks: 

''1- Smut, Fluff or Angst?

  2- How are you?

  3- HoW DoeS It FeEL To WrIte In yOuR sTAte?

  4- Is Au x Llama true????!!!

  5- When's your birthday?

  6- Hit or- ACTUALLY NO.''

-ANNIE THAT'S A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO MOST OF THEM. but I'm still going to answer cause why not loL?

1- Hheehehheheheheh ;))))))

2- Doing fine but could be better. School is still worse than ever and I'm starting to think...Never mind hhfhfhhf. But hey, thanks for asking  ❤ Love!!

3- ANNIE IM NOT SICK, POOR OR ANYTHING IM JUST SUFFERING FROM THE AMOUNT OF THE STUDIES I HAVE JFC LMAO.

4- we married and had a child. I'm a proud dada and a proud husbanwife :')))) love them both 

5- january 1st and you missed it. how could you annie??????? i thought i could tust you...

Finally,

Savyreader204 asks: ''Will there be smut between Edge and someone (Blue)? 😅"

-;)))) I don't mean to spoil anything but,nope! Sorry ;(!

Welp! That's about it! Once again thank you for the amazing support and the questions. Love you all and good night!

~Stay Tuned ❤