Confession

Red's P.O.V

I had no words. It seemed as if he didn't too. We just stared into each other's eyes for 10 straight seconds until I remembered that I was naked and the pussy that I formed was still on me. I quickly tried to cover my body while baring with my shaky legs. Once again I was almost gonna fall but I didn't care cause being embarrassed with a nude body is worser than falling into just a pile of snow that wouldn't even hurt me that much. My legs drove off as I tripped but again he grabbed me. Stretch. I was trying my hard not to make any eye contact this time cause of the situation I got myself into. I felt my face slowly heating up as I heard the small chuckles coming from Stretch.

"W-...W-why the fuck you laughin?"

I felt embarrassed. I actually didn't mean to say that but you know. Habits. I looked up as I saw Stretch continuing to laugh...Kay now it was really pissing me off.

"...The hells wrong with you?!"

I just looked at him as he continued to chuckle even tho we were literally in a fucking forest,boss was half dead and I was completely naked. I just rolled my eyes in ignorance and glanced at him. While still getting annoyed I noticed something off. There were tears forming inside Stretchs's eyes. My eyes winded as I stood with shock once the tears started to roll down from his cheekbones. Once again that pain hit me right from my chest causing me to shiver a bit. I tried to ask Stretch why he was crying but before I could,I was attacked by his arms. I flintched alittle but then accepted his warm hug and started to cuddle him. I knew that I was still naked but if this was gonna make us feel better after all that has happened today,I didn't mind it. It felt really cozy in his grip too if we ignore the honey scent that was coming from his hoodie. Meh. Nothing could ruin this moment. I started to smile as he gripped tighter to me. I was feeling really nice... For some reason I felt like I had this feeling before even if I didn't. But then I remembered the dream that I had earlier...It was really...Beautiful....Stretch and I were making out  like as nothing else mattered...Don't get me wrong,I'm not a weird slut or any shit but...the warm feeling of his touches,the smirk on his face...everything was perfect about him. I quickly escaped these thoughts as I slowly let go of Stretch. I also noticed that the pussy was finally deformed Wich meant I was just bones now. Heh.

"...I'm sorry..."

I was frustrated Abit. Why the hell was he the one who was sorry? If there was one to be sorry that should be either me or the Asshole who's laying down.

"..Wh-what?...Why are you..."

Stretch grabbed me by my arms,holding them tight and then looked into my eyes. Gosh...His eyes looked really sorry like he was...The pain hit me again but more stronger this time causing me to flintch alittle.

"Look...What happened today...About my brother getting raped by that asshole and all...None of those were your fault. I did a huge mistake by forgetting about you cause honestly,as much as I care about my brother...I care more about you...Red..."

I felt my face fully heat up. Was he confessing to me...? I was confused. Why did he even... Ugh fuck it.

"And...well...I guess-"

I didn't want him to talk no more so I just said to myself "Screw it" and hold his arms,pulling him in for a kiss. Our teeth's were now touching each other's. It was already pretty awkward at the moment so I didn't want it to get more by pulling my tounge out so I just kept on with this.

Stretch's P.O.V

My eyes winded at Red's quick move. I didn't think he would really accept me after all he has gone through. But I just wanted enjoy this moment so I move aside those thoughts. Man. Who knew we were going to end up like this. Honestly I didn't feel anything special twords Red untill the thought of him getting hurt bonked into my head. The rush I was in,trying to find Red...If it wasnt Red then I would probably never run like that except for my brother of course. I was thinking while trying to find him through the trees...His smile...The way he laughs...they all just came at once so I was really feeling something different. And it didn't took long till I noticed it was love. Ah the feeling that Undyne told me back when we were all having a sleepover. I kinda felt my face heat up within these thoughts so...I wanted to try something different. I slid my tounge,asking for an entrance from Red. But the second I did that I regretted it. Who would be stupid enough to try to make out with someone who was just getting rapped. Oh yeah me. I mentally slapped myself as I slowly started to pull back my tounge. But I stopped once something happen. He let me. I was kinda surprised but kinda happy too so I slid my tounge as he slowly did his. It was a strange but a good feeling at the same time honestly...I tried my best not to do anything wrong but there was a point where I messed up real bad by surrounding our tounges together. It was an embarrassing accident so I decided maybe stopping for a little bit would help. I could feel the chuckles under Red's breathe as he slowly pulled his tounge back. I just huffed and grabbed air while looking down Abit from embarrassment. My face had a tint of orange as it was completely heated up. I felt a hand on my chin as it was slowly lift up. Red once again stared at me,giving a soft smirk trying to make me feel better. But it didn't help cause few seconds later he started to laugh his ass off. The nerves of this guy. I stood up,getting off from the bent down position I was in for Red and picked up his clothes, handling it to him. He grabbed as he started to put them on. I then turned around and looked at the bitch who caused all this mess. Honestly I didn't know what to do with him. I couldn't hurt him or give him a real bad time because Red would be upset. Guess I had only one choice wich was bringing him home with me.

I had a bad feeling about this...

Hope I wont regret this choice...

//Author-Chan strikes againnnnnnn so um does this chapter count as lemon or fluff? Well whatever it was cute that's what matters ejrjejue. Hope you guys enjoyed

~Stay Tuned