Edge...?

Third Person P.O.V (idk anymore.)

"so...what are we gonna call you? we cant go with Papyrus since it would be confusing."

Stretch stood up as he glanced at Edge. Edge thinked for a moment and then looked back.

"WELL...YOU CAN CALL ME EDGE SINCE THAT'S MY SECOND NAME."

Blue giggled while Stretch raised a brow from the strange name but he knew that name actually fitted perfectly so he just nodded.

"alright. well then I'll be off to sleep."

As soon as Stretch finished his words he plopped down to the couch and started to snore while others looked at him.

"PAPYRUS YOU LAZYBONES! WE HAVEN'T EVEN SHOWED THEM AROUND!"

Blue tried to wake his big brother up but it was no use. Red then turned to Blue.

"It's alright,he already showed me around. Anyways so...Do you know when we will be able to return to our universe...?"

Red actually didn't want to return because here was more calm and everyone was nice while his universe was a total hell but Red knew that he couldn't stay here for long since he dosen't belong to this universe or its timeline. Edge looked at Red while noticing his dull expression.

"Well...I'm not sure but I'll talk to my friends,Ink and Dream about this! I'm sure they could help! But since its getting late,how about we do that tomorrow? You guys can stay with us tonight!"

Blue jumped with excitement while his star shaped eyes were back on. Red looked at his boss to see if he agrees or not. Edge thinked a bit while grinning. He turned to Red who was waiting for an awnser.

"...IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND THEN WE WOULDN'T EITHER."

Blue's eyes got even wider with a happy expression.

"MIND?! OF COURSE NOT! MWEH HEH HEH HEH!"

Seeing the little skeleton like this, both of the Fell Bro's chuckled. It was a pretty nice scnerio but...Edge had something else in mind...His evil grin was on his face as he licked his sharp teeth.

Red noticed the grin on his Boss's face but he didn't mind it.

But...

He should.

//SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M STILL IN VACATION AND WELL ITS HARD TO FIND WIFI AFGSGS

WARNING! SPOILERSSS!

//ANYWAYS SOO UMM FOR THOSE SINNERS OUT THERE,I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE SIN SO UM GET READY BOIS AND GALS!

~Stay tuned