Sick days

TW: sickness

TW: sickness

Your POV

I was lying in bed with Mateo and my body is overheating. And the weather was at like 26 degrees. Which is a warm day in the uk!? God and I feel like crap! I then get a scratchy feeling in my throat which burns. I immediately sit up panting for breath. Mateo is alarmed, turns the light on and says

"Babe? You okay?" He says looking at me. He is startled.

"Whoa you look dreadful. Are you feeling o-." He is cut of by me throwing myself into the bathroom throwing up.

7:00 am

I was allowed the day off so I decided to watch some Netflix in bed for the day.

"Your sure your going to be okay? Because I can get the day off and take care of you in case anything happens." Mateo said worry in his voice. He was kneeled beside me.

His shirt unbuttoned. "Mateo. I will be okay. I promise you. And if I need you I can call you. Now go or you'll be late." I say with my scratchy throat.

6:00 pm

I just finished watching my favourite movie; (favourite movie). Then I hear Mateo walk in with a bar of chocolate and a cute stuffed bear.

"Hopefully these will make you better." he beams a bright smile at you. I giggle and hug him. I then immediately start eating my favourite chocolate bar.

"How are you feeling?" Mateo asks.

"I'm feeling better now. I might come to Neptune's tonight" I say with chocolate at the corner of my mouth.

Mateo notices and uses his thumb to wipe it away. "Or we can stay here and watch Netflix." He smirks. I nod in agreement and we start watching my favourite show.

{ @Amazingamber15 suggested this so credits to her }