The 'bruise' #2

TW: swearingThis is continuation from the last chapterM/n = Mates name

TW: swearing
This is continuation from the last chapter
M/n = Mates name

Your POV

The next day was pretty awkward between me and my parents. I think my dad knows something happened between me and mateo. It is very quiet.

"Y/n love, go get es some drinks." My Mam says.

I nodded and walk over to the bar. Mateo is the only one at the bar.

"Hi mateo." I say as he lights up seeing me. I grin.

"Hey is everything okay?" He asks.

"My dad saw the hickey you gave me and he saw yours so now he thinks you did it." I explain.

"Oh shit. Also don't look now but your dad is literally starting at us." He says.

I look over my shoulder and see my dad keeping an eye on me. My mam smacks his arm and he stops staring. Mateo starts to makes our usual drinks.

"Mateo can I ask you something?" I say.

He turns around and says "Of course anything!" He gazes into my hazel eyes.

"Are we like officially like a.. couple?" I ask terrified of what he will say.

He starts to blush. "Of course, baby girl."

I glow up and kiss him with no care of what my dad thinks.

"Right okay thanks for the drinks..I..em will see ya later." I say walking away with a tray of drinks.

My dad is glaring at me whilst I was coming back. "What is it dad?" I ask him.

"Why the hell did you kiss that Spanish bastered?" He asks.

"Oh em well actually him and I go out. And if you don't like me and him together well then I don't care." I say.

The rest of the day was even quieter than this morning. I occasionally go over to get a drink and talk to mateo for a bit just to annoy my dad. M/n said she is okay with it and said that my dad can be a nob. When the evening came around we were all about to go to the bar and then my dad says

"I'm sorry for being such a dick. I'm okay with you and him being together it's just I didn't want you to grow up."

"It's okay dad" I say side hugging him.

After we had dinner I decided to go to the bar and talk to mateo.

He smiles and says "There is my gorgeous."

I blush uncontrollably.

"Hey I managed to get my dad around. He is okay with us." I say smiling.

"That's great!" He yells.

"I have to go home soon but I want to stay here and spend more time with you." I pout.

"Well why don't you stay here!? We can live together and you could work here!" He says.

"Well that is a really good idea but I don't know what my family are going to think." I say sadly. He kisses my forehead.