New barman?

TW: Sexual references, rape hints, swearing

Your POV

It was a nice , cool , peaceful day this morning. It has been my 5th week working behind the bar with my boyfriend Mateo. I miss my family so much, I FaceTime them every night. My mam and dad don't know how to work it! Luckily Micheal does. Work is actually really fun! I get to hang out with mateo. There's no where else I'd rather be.

09:00 am

Miss. Temple savage walks toward us with a tall blonde male wearing our work uniform. Mateo puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Showing that I'm his. A slight blush creeps into my cheeks. As he walks over his icy orbs scan my entire body and i get shivers. I feel uncomfortable when he looks at me like that.

"Mateo, Y/n. This is your new partner Jason. He will be having a trail day for the place at the bar. I know you two won't like this but you going to have to get used to it." She says.

We showed Jason around the bar. I look at Mateo sorta worried. He hugs me in the side comforting me. He saw me looking uncomfortable when Aaron looked at me.

10:00 am

So far nothing has happened apart from Mateo giving him dirty looks whenever he got near me or looked at me. He had short ginger hair with blue eyes with a soft jawline and he has small , rosy lips.

"Mateo, your at the reception now, Come along" Miss. Temple savage says walking past the bar with a clip board.

Mateo hugs me and kisses my forehead and leaves me alone with Jason. I tried to stay away from him as I could feel his presence near me.

"What's the deal with him. Can I not admire a beautiful women when I see one." He whispers in my ear as he placed his hand on my hips.

I start to tremble. I attempted to say something but I couldn't. I could feel him breathing down my neck.

I then grab a chopping board and whack him in the head attempting to escape. I ran to the down the corridor to the reception. I run past Kennith who looks concerned when he sees me crying my eyes out whilst running.

When I get to the reception I run to hug Mateo. He looks furious yet sympathetic for me. Then Jason comes running down the corridor with a large purple bruise on his forehead.

"Get back hear you bitch!" He shouts at me making me have an anxiety attack.

Mateo storms over and starts beating him up a bit until he managed to get him to the floor so he couldn't get up. Kennith then calls the police to charge Jason.

After dealing with the police

"I'm never leaving you again. Not when something like that can happen. I love you and care too much about you to not have every urge in my body to kill him." Mateo says as his thumb was placed on my chin and his other hand on my waist.

"I love you too mateo." I say before kissing mateo on his lips.