suited

Your POV

Your POV

I link arms with my dad. "I am so proud of you Y/n." He says a tear falling down his cheek.

I smile. I am wearing a slim fit wedding dress with lace at the top. My hear beautiful styled in a braided bun. Pinned in with a rose hair clip. My silk hight heels pressed against my feet.

"Thank you dad." I say kissing his cheek. The music starts playing. This is it.

Me and my dad are at the top of the isle. Everyone is looking at me. Smiling. Happy for me. I didn't take notice of anything else other than my husband to be. Mateo. His hair was styled in pompadour. His bow tie pressed against his neck. His white shirt styled with black trousers and a black blazer. A rose pinned in his upper pocket. His smile said a thousand words.

Before the celebration party

Me and mateo just got changed into our party outfits in our hotel room. I felt two arms snake around my waist that was fitted with a nice short white dress. I smile and turn around looking at my handsome husband.

"I don't deserve you." I sigh.

"Y/n you have every right to deserve me. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You are my world I love you way more since the day I met you. You mean everything to me. I love you and will never stop till the day I die." He said.

A tear falls down my rosy cheek but is wiped off by mateo's thumb. We both kiss each other passionately.

"Let's go down love." Mateo says smiling at me holding my hand leading me to our party.