Lazy Love pt 1

Imogen POV

I jumped up out my sleep to see him throw his phone on the bed and it's me talking to the waiter and the lightskinned dude from yesterday.

I looked at him and laid back down it's too early for his bullshit. I felt my stomach churn and I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I felt August hold my hair and pat my back. "you sick ma?"

I didn't want to tell him I was pregnant. So I said

"Hangover."

Once I finished he carried me to the bed and kissed on me.

"Fuck off me August ." I said holding in tears and turning to the side.

He got behind me and slipped his hands in my pants rubbing me .

"August no !" I pushed him off me and got up . he's stressing me out. "go play with the bitchh in thea." I said mad.

"shit ok just know this house better be fucking clean."

I sighed and went to do my hygiene routine.

Later

I finished his room just In time because him and a different hoe came in his room already getting naked like I wasn't in here. I walked out his room to mines. Im about to leave . I'll find somebody to help me. I packed an overnight bag with the little money I earned. I walked out my room and down the stairs.

I went out the door only to be grabbed and picked up.

"Wtf get off me."

"Sorry but mr.alsina said you don't leave ."

I sighed and gave up struggling to get loose.

So he Tryna kidnap me huh?

Very short sorry.

Vote comment