That Paparazzi Thoe

August POV

So I got the perfect idea. I'll give her the choice of getting fired or going to the award show with me. I bought her a dress shoes and the stylist is coming over today . she's going to look great and I'm sure of it.

She just got back from grocery shopping and being out with some friends or sum.

"August what's all this ?" she said looking at the clothes I bought .

"Either leave or come to the award show with me . please ?"

"No . " She said .

"You have too you love this job. " I said getting sad.

"August you can't make me be your date I'm your Mai-"

"Stawp all dat shit mane you ain't just no damn maid Imogen! "I yelled getting frustrated. "I wanna fucking be with you but I got a dumb way of showing it.

She just looked at me at a loss for words so I kissed her angrily pulling her close as she pulled at my tux. I shoved my tongue In her mouth and took off her crop top and kissed on her neck chest and stomach.

"August. " she moaned a lil gripping the sheets.

"Hmm?"

"I wanna be with you too." she grabbed my face and looked at me. "But we can't do this, I'll go to the award show but we can't be together."

----------At The Award Show--------

"Girl you look great just come on." I said trying to convince her to get out the limo.

She grabbed my hand and I pulled her out and grabbed her waist.

"I can barely walk August ." She said clinging to my shoulder.

"That jr. was to big wadnt it."

"August shut the hell up your nasty ass, I just can't walk in heals."

"Whoa language bae." I said kissing her cheek.

"August stop before I embarrass you " she said giggling.

Imogen POV

Once we hit the red carpet the flashes were intense. I looked down the whole time trying not to get blind.

"August is this your girlfriend?"

"August !"

"August come talk to us.!"

"Mystery girl care to talk?"

I sighed and looked up once we were in a paparazzi free area. August and I were directed to a lady with a mic and cameras.

"So August who are you wearing tonight ?"

" just a simple Armani suit."

"And the lady?"

"Versace two piece dress with Christian Louboutin's I picked it out" August said holding my waist pulling me close .

"Wow she looks great." the lady said. "what's your name sweetheart .?"

"Imogen ." I said softly and nervously .

"Aw she's nervous, I'll let you two go get your seats."

She said . August grabbed my hand And we went into the place.

*

"AUGUST ALSINAAAAA" the lady yelled into the mic. I clapped as August looked surprised .

"Go August !" I said he got up and pulled me with him

We walked on the stage and I was hella nervous, all these damn people .

August started to speak but stopped . he was about to cry. he turned back and I rubbed his shoulder as he continued To talk. after his shortened speech . he grabbed my hand and we walked off stage. that was weird . everyone just saw him cry but it's ok it makes Him a better person...

I'm really starting to gain more and more feelings for August. He's so sweet but I know how he can get and plus I'm still in love with Lucas. Even though I have seen him since I left. I think I should go in the morning to see how him and my brother are doing.

August had to perform so he left me sitting with his people to go get ready .

I watched him preform and it was half naked girls all on stage and he was touching them and shit . I just don't see how they don't get nervous. I removed when I used to dance I was always so nervous that I wasn't good enough. I got up to go outside to just think for a minute.

"Whoa ma where you going ."

I turn around and see Tyga smoking with lil wayne.

"What?"

"Why you leaving ain't chu with august? he know you leaving?"

"I'm not leaving I'm just taking a breather." I said

"You wanna hit this ?" They asked.

"Sure " I said ... that could have been the dumbest mistake I made in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

How you like it

Comment

Vote

Follow

Add to reading list

Read

My

Other

Stories

And

It's

Sequel.