How It Happened (Edited)

Imogen POV

I sighed as I finished up the kitchen . This house is huge as hell and it's tiring but the money's good. I'm saving up for a car and a home after college . I'm on a full ride scholarship for academics and I cheer.

I'm lucky I can sneak some time for a break here- oh I'm rude . I'm Imogen ( em-uh-gin) . I'm 21 years old and I'm in college . I'm a maid for August . Yes the oh so famous August Alsina. He's an asshole . I just like the money I get every day for how many hours I work.

"Why the hell you sitting down?" I heard this bitch say.

"Baby stop being so damn mean." oh they switching up today . Usually August is the mean one, now his bitch wanna talk. He has random hoes here thinking they his main or whateva. I took a deep breath and got up walking in their room. Tbh it smelt like a dead fish in the bathroom. I grabbed the trash to take it out and this bitch don't know how to wrap up her shit . She a nasty ass bitch . I got all the trash and took it out. While outside I saw Chris across the street with a new car . Him, Trey, and Tyga was talking about it . I kept walking and went back in the house.

"Ewww it stank in this damn bathroom . Imogen get here.!" there goes August now .

I quickly walked up the stairs into his room .

"Yes sir?"

"Why it smell like fish in the bathroom?"

"Sir I believe your female fri-"

"Don't hit me with that shit you been in our room when we was gone wasn't cha?"

"No I swear I wasn't .!" I said backing up when he walked up to me.

"You lyin ma ?"

"No I swear... ." I said letting a tear fall. I can't help I'm sensitive .

His eyes looked pitch black. I don't know if that's normal or what but the shit scared me.

I hurried and cleaned their bathroom and the alarm on my phone went off saying it was 10 and time to go. I smiled slightly and went to August's kitchen and hung up my maid apron and grabbed my purse. Then I walked up stairs to August's room.

"My shift is over i'll be here at 3:00 tomorrow ."

"Here and imma need you to cook tomorrow so be here early and stay a lil late Chris Tyga and Trey coming for dinner. " he said.

"I have a tes-"

"See you tomorrow Imogen ." he said handing me $500.

"This too much-"

"I ain't got no small bills so gone nah be happy." he said laughing.

This is how every evening of my day went. I went to the bus stop and waited a good 25 to 30 minutes on the bus. When it finally came I rode it back on campus. I walked to my dorm and when I got there I talked to my mom in the phone. I also counted how much more I saved up. It's still not quite the amount but It's getting there. I laid back and watched T.V and soon dozed off forgetting to set my alarm.

___________________

Whatcha think of the preview?

If you like it vote and share!

( if you see any mistakes comment please 😊)