cant break us

Dear Journal,

Today is my final day in London, I have know idea what kind of crap is waiting for me at home. Oh well it was worth it, staying here. I got a kiss from my hazzy, made friends with Lou, saw Liams turtle, hung out with Niall and em, and helped Zayn with his hair. Plenty of girls would do anything to have my experience. I'm really gonna miss this place.

Sincerely,

Cameron

I set my note book in my backpack, and grabbed my ticket. My phone flickered with updates, Harry_Styles just posted a new tweet! I scrolled through my followers to find Harry, his tweet said ''come down stairs.'' I smiled, and strolled down stairs. ''your car is here.'' Liam mumbled, handing me my luggage. There was a Kia waiting outside, and I saw my dad's shiny head pop out. Everyone just stared at me somberly, Harry and Niall linked arms with me and walked me out. I was almost in the car when suddenly, someone leapt onto me. ''i said I would be strong! But I can't take it anymore!!'' Louis bawled. ''aww Lou don't be sad, we can still tweet.'' tears rolled down my face. Zayn smiled at me and laid his hand on my shoulder.''we are gonna miss ya mum.'' Niall, kissed my cheek. As did Liam and Harry, ''ok that's enough get in.'' my dad interrupted. I slid into the car, not taking my eyes of the boys. Wait where's emma? I glanced around, but sadly I didn't see her. Dad poked my shoulder ''hey don't be upset, I'm doing this for your own good.''. ''how can I not be upset!? These people are like family to me! Have you forgotten what they did for us?'' I yelled, before my eyes flooded again.

He groaned, and pressed on the gas. There was a thud, and a body rolled by..... ''DAD!'' I screamed. He stopped the car, and I hopped out. ''oh no...it can't be...H-harry.'' I rolled him over, there was blood pouring from his arm. ''uhhhhh.'' he moaned, I took his hand ''i am so sorry this happened to you.'' his hand loosely gripped mine. ''i will drive him to the ER.'' someone said. Everything was blurry, I felt people tugging on me. But I pushed them away, picked up harry and ran. Cameron what are you doing?! You don't know where the ER is!

I stopped in my tracks, I can't do this...Harry's eyes rolled over to look at me. ''im sorry Harry..I'm sorry, '' I placed him by the road, got out my phone and called mom.

''mom?''

''cam is that you?''

''yes, I need your help.''

''what kind of help?''

I sent her a pic of Harry, ''wow that's bad, sorry hun goo-''

I hung up the phone, and sat by him. His arm was broken, huh! I have an idea! I hid behind a tree, ripped a piece of my shirt, and took my bra off. My shirt was slipped back on, and I ran to him. Tied his arm, and used my bra as a makeshift sling....there all better. I rested my head on his chest, and began to sing ''if we could only live this life for one more day...'' I abruptly stopped, when the kias familiar horn sounded. ''there they are!'' Liam yelled, I was dragged to the car and harry was carried behind me.

Hours later we arrived at the hospital, I stepped out of the car and a hand gripped my ankle. ''what the heck!'' I glanced down, it was Emma lying on the floor boards. ''emma you scared the crap out of me!''. ''ha sorry.'' she smiled, ''come on.'' i said. ''i am NOT going in, every time I go to a hospital they try to put me in a looney room.'' she protested. ''fine.'' the car door shut, then we made our way to the waiting room.

''what do we do!?'' Lou screamed, ''louis shut up, I will sign us in.'' dad said. ''F this, he is getting a room right now.'' I hoisted harry onto a gurney and pushed him into an empty room.

There was a nurse outside, the room. ''you there!'' I bellowed, her eyes widened ''me?''. I rolled my eyes, ''no Santa. Of course you! I need assistance immediately!'' She grabbed her notepad, and trotted into our room. ''what seems to be the problem?'' she said timidly, ''his arm is broken, and he may have blood clots.'' I replied. ''ok I will get some antibiotics, he should regain consciousness in two days.'' she swiftly exited the room.

''ok we are all signed in.'' my dad said, ''dad seriously? It took you five minutes to sign in, I got Harry a room, antibiotics, and a release date in three minutes.''i smirked, ''h-how did you'' he asked, with shock printed all over his face. ''not telling, between you and me it might've been illegal. Shhhh.'' I nudged his arm.

Louis's POV

Oh dear, my poor honeybee..... ''cameron you are truly spectacular!'' Liam cheered, ''who knew you were so intimidating!'' John sat by Harry's bed, with his head hung. ''john? Can I speak with you?'' I asked, he looked up and nodded. ''what do you need?'' he asked, ''im sorry.'' I frowned. John gave me a puzzled look ''if I hadn't come up with the idea, of your family staying with us......we wouldn't be in this mess.'' there was a pause, and I was pulled into a hug. ''cameron can stay....'' he started, ''but on one condition, no slumber parties. Keep close watch on him and her.''. ''oh don't worry sir, Niall and Liam are pretty good monitors of that.'' I replied. My heart grieves, for john... it is very hard to let go.

Zayns POV

I sat and watched as cam and john said their goodbyes, what a close family. Night came and I took shift one, the stillness of the hospital at night was eery. ''oh harry, you crazy bloke.'' I smiled. The sounds of the other patients moaning, acted as a white noise. My eyes shut, and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Liams POV

Today is supposedly the day Harry's eyes open, I sat in the hospital cafeteria and ate random slop some chick gave me. Indulged in my slop I tuned out the rest of the world, I felt a rather limber person slide in next to me. ''liam, I'm hungry.'' he whined, ''no harry, this is my slop.'' my eyelids shot open, ''HARRY!'' I threw my tray down. ''what are you doing out?!''

He sighed,''i woke up three hours ago, nurses said someone would come. But nobody did, so now I'm here.''.'' holy baby Jesus! I've gotta call the others!'' I pulled my cell out of my pocket,

''hello! Niall!?''

''yes?''

''come quick Harry is up!''

The call ended, and moments later our possy arrived. Louis ran towards harry like an insane wild animal. ''honeybee!'' he squealed, ruffeling Harry's hair. ''boobear!'' he replied weakly. There was hugs all around, ''wheres Cameron?'' he asked peering over the crowd. ''at the fl-'' Niall was interrupted, by Emma ''at home.''. ''so she's in California now.'' harry said grimly, ''afraid so pal.'' she added. We got into the bus and made our way to the flat, ''im going to my room.'' Harry sighed.

Harry's POV

I walked to my room, swung the door open and stepped in. The door slammed shut behind me, ''lou I'm not in the mood.'' I was spun around and facing me was cameron, ''i thought you were home.''. She smiled ''i am home.'' she held me close to her. ''im not ever leaving you again.'' I held my arm around her, ''you have no idea, how much I love you.'' she blushed crimson. I kissed her tear stained cheek, her eyes glittered. That was the day I realized nothing can break us.