score one styles

A/N hi peoples I'm going back to school the 21st so no more writing for a while :(

Please tell friends about this book, I really want it to be successful

###################################<<<##############<<<<<######<<####

Harry's POV

I went into the living room to find Jordan, Cameron, Emma and the boys playing twister. ''left foot green!'' Jordan called. ''Louis that's your right foot.. try the other one.'' she sighed. Niall and cameron were bursting with laughter, about what I have no clue. Lou and Zayn were in knots ''well well well, what do we have hear?'' he said in a high pitched voice,''are you finally over your man period?'' I rolled my eyes and sat with Niall , and cameron. Who were still hugging their sides from laughing. ''what is so funny?'' I asked folding my arms, they both said in unison''nothing.'' then the laughter returned, I looked over at Jordan and mouthed 'what's so funny?'. She replied ''they are sugar high, just go with it.''

Niall left the room, giving me the opportunity to sit closer to her. She pulled my curls and giggled every time they bounced back into place. But I didn't care, all I could think about was the possibility of winning her over. Sure she was no Caroline flack, she's different but strangely I like it. Zayn leaped up ''lets play truth or dare!''before any of us could reply he had already gathered us in a circle. Cameron was sandwiched between me and Niall . ''ok Lou! You go first!'' Emma shouted. He giggled ''ok honey bee truth or dare?'' I shrugged ''dare.''

Lou grinned evilly ''i dare you to wear a bikini the whole day.'' well this isn't helping the cameron situation. thanks a lot Louis....

Cameron led me to her room,holding me by my wrist. She pulled out her bathing suit box and tossed it to me. ''omg there is just so much to choose from.'' I laughed, ''wear the blue it will make your eyes pop.'' she said. ''i don't think suits that explode your eyes, is a very good purchase.'' I said clutching my eyes. She playfully pushed me,then pulled me in for a hug.

''what was that for?'' I smiled,''for helping with the transfusion, because of you I'm still alive today.'' she laid a kiss on my cheek, and left.

For a moment I was in shock, then I realized.. Score 1 styles! Take that Niall! I put on the bikini and walked down the stairs, Louis's eyes nearly popped out of his head. ''i change my mind! Go away before my eyes explode!'' he yelled covering his eyes.

Nialls POV

I can't believe he actually put on a bikini, my eyes will forever burn! It was good to see him cheeky again though. This whole competition thing is stupid, cameron is more of a sister than a potential girlfriend. We've talked about it and she said the feeling is mutual, but how can I explain this to harry? Everyone loaded in to the pool, which is very small so we were pretty much like sardines in a can.

Jordan's POV

Today I didn't really feel like swimming, my stomach hurt, my legs were sore, and being smashed between five people I hate wasn't really on my bucket list. Apparently nobody cares because Zayn and Louis ended up throwing me in. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm in regular clothes, grrr stupid boys. At least I'm not wearing white today, that would suck.

Emma's POV

Lou swam under me and bit my foot, don't ask me why because to be honest I don't know. ''oww mother flippen pineapple!'' I screamed, everyone looked at me like I was insane. Which I am, but that still flippen hurt. He popped his head out of the water and grinned , little did I know Liam was behind me. Liam put a floaty around my waste Lou then picked me up, placed me at the end of the diving board and jumped. I went soaring across the pool, where I was caught by Niall who was holding a large net. Have they practiced this before? Every calculation was perfect..... Niall dropped me back in the water ''what the heck? Where the crap did you learn this?'' I yelled. Lou replied''just lucky... you were supposed to land on the grass, but Niall jacked the whole thing up!'' he scolded. ''Louis William tomlinson! I will jack you up!'' I smiled evilly, I would never hurt him, but he doesn't know that.... he shook with fear and apologized immediately.

Cameron's POV

Oh no what have I done!? I'm falling for Harry, this cannot be happening. He's an action hunter, cameron snap out of it! But his curls just fall into place so perfect, and his eyes oh my his eyes.... aaaaah! I slapped my face, everyone stared at me ''what? There was a bug.'' Everyone just kept staring at me, then turned back to what they were doing. I stood there watching clouds roll by, I felt someone tap my shoulder so I cautiously turned around. Its my mom and dad! Yay! I'm a family person get over it.....

''mom! Dad!'' Jordan and I yelled hugging them both, ''why are you back so early?'' we asked. ''we have some good news! There are job openings in California, we can go home!'' mom exclaimed. Harry hopped out of the pool along with the others, Lou ran and embraced me in a big bear hug. ''cam you can't leave! Who will I read magazines with?'' sapphire tears ran down his face. ''hey no PDA with my daughter!'' my dad yelled prying him off me. ''your things are already packed, we leave in the evening.''

Harry's POV

So this is it, I should be used to letting people go. I had to leave all my friends and family in Cheshire, this isn't much different. Not only is Lou in tears but the others as well, though none of them are dying inside like me. We all met at the front door for our good byes, there was hugs, hand shakes, and tears the whole nine yards. Lou drove them to the airport, of course we tagged along. Once they were loaded on to the plane, we (me, the boys, and Emma) waited to watch them take off. ''nooooooo! Mum come back!!!'' Louis dropped to his knees, tears flew every which way. Fan girls crowded us begging for autographs, pictures, and kisses I pushed through them. Waving slowly as the plane flew off, tears swelled up in my eyes but I stayed strong for our fans.

One fan girl with a I heart harry shirt on sat with me, ''what's wrong you sexy beast?''

''this girl I liked.. well she um, just left.'' I replied shakily ''well its a good thing that b**ch left, cuz I would've kicked her A$$.'' she said clenching her fists. Those words sent me into a full on rage, I fought the urge to scream and stormed away. The boys and Emma following not too far behind. Emma flipped the girl off then mouthed 'step off b**ch'

Life after that went back to normal, we went on tours, wrote new songs the usual thing. Every now and then I would walk upstairs to where her room was and just sit there. I know what you

are thinking, and I am not a creeper.... One day I wrote her a poem,

Cameron,

Your eyes are as pretty as the shining sea,

You have no idea how much you mean to me

Hair so radiant I thought you were the sun

To me you are number one

Cameron you are the only girl I see

And I hope that you are falling for me <3

Love, harry

I dropped the letter in to my pocket and strolled down the hall, it felt good to let my feelings out.

Cameron's POV

Back at home, and back to my old life. Mom talked on the phone all day, dad on the computer, Jordan pestering me, and I was watching one direction videos. That way at least I was some what close to the boys, maybe coming back here was for the best. I would be saved from harry heartbreak, if he ever really was interested in me... It would probably never happen though, he has plenty of girls around the world hopelessly waiting for him. And I am one of them, I miss Emma and Louis's goofy ways, Liam and zayns wisdom, Niall's Irish ness, but most of all I miss harry.

Jordan's POV

I am so happy to be back!! People walking past my window, were watching me do my signature happy dance. I threw pillows at a picture of the boys cameron had while singing ''good bye twitts! Good bye Brits, and Irish pits!'' stupid song I know, but in my defense I just thought of it right now. Aww its good to be home, I fell upon the bed and stared aimlessly at the ceiling.