our time

Nialls POV

''aww how cute, '' I said playing with Harry's curls, ''yea it would be a shame if they woke up.'' Louis grinned. ''Louis don't mess with them.''said Liam, ''buzz kill.'' Louis said under his breath. ''excuse me?'' he said crossing his arms, and tapping his foot. ''nothing you sexy beast.'' Lou said wiggling his brows. ''whatever.'' Liam said, walking away. ''so we gonna do it?'' I asked him, ''umm niall, its sweet and all but..... I don't feel the same way.'' he said giving me a serious look. ''oh EW louis , I meant waking them up! Not that.'' I gagged at the thought of Louis and I in bed together. ''oh that makes a lot more sense.'' Lou said blushing, ''we can put Harry's hand in warm water.'' I got warm water and a dish, while Louis placed his underwear on Cameron's head.

It took a while, but eventually Harry's river started flowing. I poked Cameron's face ''w-what?'' she asked sleepily. The underwear fell onto her lap, ''aaaaah! What the heck! What are these stains?!'' . ''well that stain is from...'' Lou started, cameron gagged''i-I don't want to know.''

Harry woke up ''why is it so warm on this couch?''. He looked down at his pants, ''looks like your sprinkler is broken.'' Lou and I laughed. The three of us were in a fit of laughter, while harry ran to his room.

Lous POV

''okay cam now its question time.... boys and bob come here!...its question time.'' I called covering the pee spot with an old towel. ''now you cameron sit in the middle,'' I positioned the remaining lads and bob. ''how was your date?'' Liam asked, ''interesting.'' she said. ''did he screw you?'' niall and I asked, ''eww heck no!!!'' she yelled. Harry came back out, ''well that concludes our session, now remember kids ladybugs aren't bugs that live in ladies.'' I winked at the group.

Harry's POV

''what was all that about?'' I asked. ''lady bugs.'' the group said. I pulled cameron aside, ''sorry about, my sprinkler.'' I blushed. ''its okay the boys were jacking with you.'' she smiled ''and your reaction was priceless!'' cameron ruffled my hair and walked in the other direction. On the outside I was neutral, but inside I was doing fist pumps.

On the table was a flyer for our concert in two days, it read.

Love Bite and 1D collaboration this Saturday!

Join us in Liverpool London for the show,

~ 8:00 pm~

Go online for more information

Why the heck did no one mention this to me?

Cameron's POV

Tonight's the night, I grabbed a marker and crossed of the date. I felt warm hands wrap around my waist, ''harry what are you doing?'' I asked pulling his arms off me. ''preparing you.'' he spun me around.''ready guys charge!'' harry yelled, bob and the boys leapt at me. Screaming ''we ship charry!'' or ''lick my face!'' while pelting me with tampons and bras. ''how the hail is this helping me!?'' I yelled kicking cotex off my foot. ''this is what we go through every night, so we are getting you ready.'' Zayn smiled.

''so you are only preparing me?,'' I pouted, ''hey girl you ain't that special, we got Emma yesterday.'' Louis said. ''yea they got me while I was taking a crap.'' Emma sighed. ''they got you while you were on the toilet?'' I asked. ''eww no! We got her while she was stealing a display poop, at a Dino museum duh.'' Louis said talking to me like I'm some crazy chick.

''well ok then....'' I pushed everyone out of my room but harry.

''why are you all soo crazy?'' I said laying on the floor. He laid on the floor with me and started braiding my hair. Umm ok? ''i don't know why are you so normal? '' he laughed. My phone buzzed *Paul * I picked up.''ello this is chrysanthemum turtleneck.'' . ''where are you guys the concert starts any minute!'' Paul screamed, haha I'll bet his anger vain is sticking out. Hehehe wait! Oh sheet, the mother clucking concert!

''harry get yo candy face, into the bus now!'' I stomped, ''Emma! boys! Hurry we are gonna be late!'' We loaded into the car, to the concert! ''are we there yet!?'' Louis whined, ''no boobear! Now shut up and drive!'' harry commanded, I have taught him well. Louis was pouty and drove us right past the concert, ''louis what the crap!? You passed it!'' niall yelled.

''screw it!'' I yelled ''tuck and roll!'' . ''tuck and what?'' Liam asked, ''jump out of the freaking bus!'' Emma yelled. One by one we jumped out of the bus, ''k we still have time, we can do this.'' niall said, ''im not walking! It will hurt my toes.'' Louis whined dropping to the floor. ''we can't perform with out him....'' Zayn sighed.

Harry's POV

I rolled my eyes at Lou, who gave me a puppy dog face. Awww Louis you're soo cute....... ''babe, come here.'' I motioned for cam to come over, ''yea haz.'' she smiled. ''i need you to carry Lou.''i blushed. ''why can't you? I don't know if you know this but I am not the most athletic person....'' she gestured to her skinny arms. ''pleeease!'' I begged tugging on her arm. ''fine. But after this he owes me.'' she grinned evilly ''louis come here, love.'' cameron let out her hand. Oh heck to the no! Did she just call him love? ''get on my back.'' she moaned, ''piggy back ride yay!'' Lou leapt onto her back. At first she was doing pretty well, until Lou shifted weight. Sending them both to the pavement, ''harry seriously?'' niall asked. ''and you wonder why she doesnt kiss you....'' I heard Zayn mumble.

''harry first of all we've been together for like a week, second if I carry Lou any further I might die.'' cameron puffed. ''i will carry you.'' I smiled, ''yay Harry's mine! Take that mutha pluckers!'' Louis squealed leaping into my arms. ''no Lou, I meant Cameron.'' I said dropping him beside me. ''oh well umm this is awkward.'' bob said, ''very.'' I heard a familiar voice say. I glanced down the street, Paul? He was flagging us down from his car, ''boys! Girls! Hurry you are next!'' Liam flung Louis into his arms, him and the others ran as fast as they could.

Cameron and I stood back speechless, ''i guess we should go.'' i said, she tilted her head to face the floor. I lifted her chin up, ''why are you so sad?'' . Tears fell down her face,''i didn't want to say this in front of them, but....'' she paused. ''but what?'' I asked, ''t-this might be our last night together.'' her tears poured down her cheeks. I didnt bother to question her any further. ''you guys coming?!'' niall called, she nodded, ''go without us!'' I called back. ''what about your fans?'' she asked, I took her hands and carressed her face ''there are plenty of fans....but only one you.''

I pulled her in''if today is our last, I want to make every second count.'' Rain began to pour, her mascara was dripping. Even with hair in a mess, makeup erased, and clothes torn she still made my heart race. I swept her off her feet, ''harry?'' she said in a confused way.'' I said that I would carry you, '' I replied. ''iloveyou.'' she said quickly, ''sorry what was that?'' I asked. Cameron rolled her eyes ''i love you.'' she whispered. ''still can't hear you.'' I smiled. She tilted back her head and yelled ''i love Harry Styles!''

Her words left me speechless, I leaned over and kissed her soft lips. Thank you lord for finally giving me my kiss in the rain.

************

This was the last chapter vote and comment please.