I found you!

my last day of writing till the weekend, why summer! WHY!!!!!!

harrys pov

Today is the day i will get my answer, it felt like forever waiting for it to come. The boys were sitting around the table, eating their cereal. I was too nervous to eat, so niall gladly took my bowl. Bob just kept smiling at me, making me even more nervous. I looked away from her, and cautiously looked back every now and then. To see if she was still looking at me, she was. "can i help you?" i sighed, " nope, im too special" she replied. "then why are you staring at me?" i asked her, bob started laughing "you have a boogie in your nose!". Zayn handed me his hand held mirror, " I do have a boogie!" i yelled reaching arround for my napkin. My gosh! its a big sucker!

bob/emmas pov

Haha that was priceless! I got up, and got ready for our band meeting. "cameron hurry up! we are going to be late!" i yelled, " oh crap i forgot!" she ran downstairs grabbed someones cereal bowl and left. " cam whos cereal bowl is that?" i asked, "heck if i know, but its dang good!" she mumbled between bites. I will wait till shes done eating to let her know, that i spat in it.....

We arrived at our destination, a run down Mcdonalds, cool right? Oh shut up who cares what you think.... Cam and I took our regular seats, in the center of the room. "attention Love Bite members, we are gathered here today to discuss our gig." a tubby girl said to us. its probably gonna be at crappy public pool.... " we are going to be singing one of our songs on stage with....." she left us hanging. please be the wanted, or the beibs so i can have my revenge....hehehe. "one direction!" the tubby girl cheered. The rest of our group, 3 not counting cameron and I, were jumping around fan girling.. While cam and i are just like "meh"

She handed out our lyrics and schedules, well at least i like this song.

~lyrics~

please dont make a scene, when i say how much you mean to me

every time we say goodbye, it feels like i've lost my life

please just be right by my side, tonight..............etc.

camerons pov

The way home was silent, until a couple of thugs joined us. "hey girls how bout you get yo candy a$$es in our car." one guy said. "umm excuse me?!" bob and i yelled. " you heard him, now get your sexy cans in our car." the other guy said. "we're hermaphrodites!" i lied, my words made the thugs want to hurl. " so youre saying you have a..." they both said, giving us odd looks. "hail yes we have pickles!" bob said head bopping. "well umm bye then?" he said driving off.

We gave each other a victory high five, when our laughter settled, she started it again by saying " pickles!". "we are so freakin awesome." i said clutching my side, from all the laughing. Bob pushed the door open, and we practically fell inside. "what is so funny?" liam asked pulling us of the ground. I stared at her and she stared at me, then we yelled at liam "pickles!". " harry! the girls are scaring me!" he yelled, cringing at the sight of our pyschotic faces.

Harry walked over to where bob and i were curled up on the floor laughing, "cameron are you ok?" he asked. "yes just got the giggles thats all." i replied looking over at liam who was trying to help bob. "bob please stop laughing." liam said, it was like magic her laughing stopped. Harry grabbed the papers out of my hand, "youre in a band? since when?" he asked, "since three days ago.." i said rolling my eyes.

I headed upstairs, into my room. The door shut behind me, i turned around and there was harrys smug face. "do you need something?" i asked, sitting on my bed. "i need an answer." he said joining me on the bed. Harry smiled "do you want to go out with me?" he took my hands, and looked me in the eyes. "y-yes but i need an answer too." i said shakily, " if we do go through with this, are you willing to give up action seeking?" Harry took a while to answer, which made me nervous. "yes." he smiled.

"pizza tonight i will pick you up at 7:00," he said making his way to the door, "harry?" i asked. "yes?" he asked in a confused tone. "its 6:30 right now, and i live with you smart one." i laughed, making him blush. oh harry, poor poor confused harry. I grabbed my converse, jeans, and love bite tee-shirt.... its 7:05 how the heck are you late to pick up someone, who lives with you? Minutes later he arived, "sorry for the wait, i was reading lou a bed time story" he smiled. haha lou is jealous, no bed time story takes five minutes.

"ready to go?" he asked linking arms with me, "i was ready five minutes ago." i said jokingly. He rolled his eyes, and we stepped down the stairs. Liam was crying on zayns shoulder" they grow up soo fast!" he wailed. Niall came up to me and whispered in my ear '' if he tries anything, you call me and i will snip his peanuts." I patted his head. We were almost out the door when suddenly, bob leapt out in front of us." nooo! dont leave me with the boys!". harry gave her a death stare and she trotted inside.

Harry and i sat in the tour bus, while paul drove. "ok we are here, have fun! but not too much fun." he said wiggling his eye brows. The waitress sat us at a table in the corner of the room, all was good until i saw my dads familliar bald head. oh crap, they must have been looking for me. "h-harry turn around." i said pointing over in my dads direction, he turned around "oh its your dad." he smiled. i slapped his face, "fudge its your dad!" he yelled. I payed for our food, and dashed towards a near by window.

"harry, lift me up quick!" i whispered to him, he lifted me up and i hopped out. i went to help harry, and noticed my dad was right behind him. "harry grab my hands!" i yelled, he obeyed and held on tight. paul was near, and helped me pull... success!..... Harry, Paul and I ran for the bus, he went to his car. We were having a high speed chase, finally we flipped on to our street and my dad ran out of gas.

''that was close.'' harry said gasping for air, ''you two better get inside.'' Paul ordered. Harry grabbed my hand, and we went inside. I sat on the couch, harry sat with me. ''well this was an interesting first date.'' I puffed, and leaned my head on his shoulder. He held me close, and we drifted to sleep.