Part 4

After another two minutes, Ashton came back into the bedroom with a key. 'Where's your phone?' he asked. Slowly, I picked up my smartphone from the nightstand next to the side of the bed where I slept. After that, I carefully placed it in his hand he held out to me. 'Thank you.' he said. I saw him put my phone in the drawer of his nightstand and then he locked the drawer with the key.

'Lay down.' he said, in a quite demanding tone. In a swift move, I lied down on my side of the bed. Carefully, he gripped my wrists again and brought them up to the headboard. I was shaking slightly in fear. He got new tape and tied my wrists with it to the headboard, so I couldn't get away. 'Luke, normally I do trust you, but this is a different situation than normal, and I don't fully trust you yet to sleep next to me instead of trying to sneak out. I promise I won't do anything to you while you're sleeping.' Ashton commented on my position. I didn't react to him and just stayed quiet.

'It's gonna be fine, Luke. I promise.' after he said that, he changed his clothes into a wide shirt and sweatpants and then lied down next to me. 'Sleep well, babe/Luke.' he shut off the light in the bedroom and the room turned into a dark shadow. After a while, I felt him scooting a little bit closer to me, but I couldn't quite make out his features since he already closed the curtains and the moonlight doesn't shine through.

-The next day-

'Baby, wake up.' I heard Ashton next to me, in a quiet voice. I felt the tape coming off my of wrists. They hurted a little bit and were also a little bit raw. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Ashton hovering above me, again, like the night before. 'Come Lukey, then we can eat breakfast together.' he said with a sweet-kind-of voice. I slowly got out of bed and followed Ashton down to the living room. While walking behind him, I took a quick look at our front door, and sadly, he locked it. I couldn't get away without the keys. Ashton will be watching me the whole time, so I couldn't grab the keys without having him noticing it.

We ate breakfast in silence. Ashton already made it while I was still asleep. I wasn't really that hungry, but I decided it was for the best if I ate, so Ashton wouldn't get mad at me. After breakfast, he told me to change into my normal, day-clothes. Ashton already changed outfits. While I dressed up, Ashton stood in the corner of our bedroom. He was just checking something on his phone. Nothing much. I quickly changed outfits. I wore black skinny jeans, Converse All Stars and my favourite Guns N' Roses-shirt. My hair was just a simple man bun, nothing big.

While I was shaping my man bun, Ashton got a call. He answered it. 'Yeah?' he picked up. 'Yea, alright.' he said. 'Yes, I'll be there soon/as soon as I can.' then he hung up. I finished my man bun.

'Luke, babe, I have to go,' he said seriously. 'Follow me.' he added and I quickly followed him. It seemed like I was less scared then the day before, but the only reason I didn't freak out was that I thought that if I obeyed him and listened to him, he wouldn't hurt me or punish me.

I followed Ashton into the living room, he told me to sit on the floor. So I sat down on the floor, listening to him. I was sitting next to our dining table. 'Gives me your hands.' he told me. So I gave him my hands. I noticed I was shaking a bit again, like the other day.

'Shh, it'll be alright Luke.' he shushed me while he pressed a soft, loving kiss on my forehead. After that, he got the tape again and taped my wrists around the table leg, so I couldn't get away or get far.

'I'm going now Lukey, but I'll be back before you know it.' Ashton gave me another peck on the forehead, and after that, I heard the front door open and close. So there I sat, on the floor, wrists taped and in total silence. I got on my knees and tried getting free from the tape. Ashton didn't tie my wrists tightly, 'cause he was in a hurry to get to someplace or someone. I, of course, didn't tell him about the loosely tied tape, fully knowing that I now had a bigger chance of getting away.