Part 1

Now Ashton's off to work, I had the opportunity to do the laundry. When I put the laundry basket on the laundry machine, it fell. Oh, clumsy me. While grabbing every piece of clothing up from the floor, one of my shirts slipped behind the laundry machine. Oh damn... Now I'll have to move the machine. Sighing, I began moving the laundry machine so I could grab my shirt. When I finally can reach to grab my shirt, I saw something I had never noticed before. Was it even there when I moved in? I don't know. It's a wooden plank. I frowned and shoved it away. What...??

Behind the wooden plank, there was a hole. A hole in the wall. I kneeled down to take a closer look. There's something in there. I reached out and grabbed onto it. It felt quite familiar to me. When I saw what it was, I was confused. This was Ashton's oversized, denim jacket. Why would he have put it here? Cause.. ya know, it couldn't just suddenly have slipped down there. Only the thin material like my shirt could've, and this was thick material. So he must've done it on purpose. Indeed, it already seemed like the laundry machine had been moved before I moved it to grab my shirt.

I wasn't sure what to think, but when I heard the front door open, I just shoved the laundry machine back in its place and turn it on for 30 minutes within it all the clothes which were in the laundry basket. I still held the denim jacket. Wondering why he had put it there. He wasn't hiding something from me? Now wasn't he?

'Ash?' I called out. 'Yeah?' I heard from the small hallway. Footsteps followed and after several seconds, my boyfriends head peeked around the kitchen's door frame. 'Uhm. Can you tell me why this was behind the laundry machine?' I asked, a little bit curious while handing him his jacket.

'Oh, uhm- I don't know. Maybe it slipped one time when I had put it there?' he suggested, looking at the jacket, clamped in his hands. His eyes said something different than his mouth. His eyes had a more nervous expression. He clearly knew what his denim jacket was doing behind the machine, but he just didn't want to tell me.

I wanted to say him that something just suddenly "slips" behind the laundry machine when it's pushed against the wall, but he interrupted me before I even got the chance to speak.

'Should I order pizza already? Just the usual order? I know you love it.' he rambled. Yes, I do love our usual menu we always order on Monday for dinner, but he was just trying to change the subject. Though, I nodded and he had nodded back. 'Alright, I'll be right back.' he said while grabbing his phone, already calling the local pizza restaurant down the street.

I just walked over to the sofa, sat down and began scrolling through some news-updates on an app. Nothing much happened in the world today. I was bored with the news, so I just played one of those stupid, addicting games. This one had boiling soup and bubbles I had to pop and words had to be formed. What the hell? Why did people play this dumb game?