Part 3

And after five minutes of struggling, he dragged me back into our shared flat. He didn't let go of me. He dragged me to our bedroom and made me sit on the edge of our bed. He grabbed my wrists and tied some tape around them. It hurted a bit. I tried getting out of it, but again; it seemed impossible.

Meanwhile, tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't hold them back any longer. After five minutes of crying and screaming, my tears died down a little bit. I also stopped screaming three minutes ago, 'cause it clearly didn't work or did anything to him.

I watched every move of Ashton and try backing up to the headboard of our shared bed. 'Luke...' Ashton said. 'No. No, go away. Let me go. Please.' I was begging to him. I was so scared. Tears stream down my face. More tears than I ever could imagine. I was horrified.

'Luke-' Ashton tried to speak, but I wouldn't let him. 'Let me go, Ashton!' I yelled desperately. Immediately he pressed his hand over my mouth and pushed me down on the bed, underneath him. He was hovering above me and I looked at him with fear in my eyes. 'I-I can't let you go, Luke..' he said, looking me in the eye. I tried getting free from my restraints but didn't have any luck, so the restraints just stayed in the same position. It hurted. It all hurted. I was still crying.

'You need to stay here. There's only one thing I have to get done, and then I'll be with you forever. I promise.' he told me with a calm voice. He slowly took his hand off my mouth and before I realized what he was doing, he pressed his lips onto mine. I didn't want to give him what he wanted, so I didn't kiss him back. He seemed confused at first, frowning, but then his face had a sad look on it. I couldn't care less about his feelings at the moment.

Okay no, that was a lie. I still felt the love inside of me and I still didn't like him seeing him sad, but I also really didn't like this criminal version of Ashton.

He stood up and walked to our closet who's shoved against the wall. He grabbed some articles of clothing and threw them next to me on the bed. After that, he crouched down behind me, started cutting loose all the tape, but still wouldn't let go of my wrists. 'Switch clothes. I'll be right back.' after he said that, he let go of my wrists and walked out of the bedroom.

Hurringly, I changed my day-clothes into the sweatpants and shirt who belonged to me. It was the outfit Ashton threw next to me two minutes ago. I was afraid that if I wouldn't have changed outfits by the time he was back, he would be mad at me and would punish me in some way... I was really scared of Ashton and in my mind I knew I didn't want to fear him, but the way he was acting, just wasn't the way I liked, wanted or had ever seen of him. And also now that I knew he was a criminal, he seemed a lot more dangerous, even though he never hurted me before...