Chapter 04

Chapter 04

Orochimaru P.O.V.

Another failed experiment. I looked down at the mangled corpse, it had a sickening look on its face or rather what was left of its face, and I couldn’t really tell if it was a woman or man. Besides I could care less about this experiment, I was still excited that I had put my curse mark on Raiden; I was slightly surprised when he didn’t die. He’s really young he should’ve died but once again he proved me wrong. I chuckled, he was sort of like his mother, Minori and just like her, sooner or later somebody would put him in the grave and I planned on being the one to do it. As a matter of fact I hadn’t seen him all day, he should’ve been back from training by now, he had been gone for at least an hour. I turned and began my trek to find him; I guess I would find him myself.

Raiden P.O.V.

I stared at Nori with wide eyes, I still couldn’t believe she had the sharingan and I wondered why she hid it from me, why would she make me feel like an outcast to the world? I guess she had her own reasons for hiding it but that didn’t mean I wasn’t hurt. As if reading my mind she said “I know what you’re thinking, but trust me when I say, I couldn’t tell you because I had to ensure my safety, and yours to”. I nodded.

“I understand” Though I really didn’t but I would keep it to myself, I didn’t want to make Nori feel bad, she had enough stuff to deal with. She sighed as a look of relief came on her face.

“Thanks for understanding Raiden, you ready to train now?”

I shrugged “Um… I guess”.

“Look Raiden you can’t tell anyone about this okay? This is between me and you”

“Who am I going to tell Nori?” I snapped. I had a slight attitude but I was trying my best to hide it, I didn’t like treating Nori that way but right now I couldn’t help it. She frowned but she didn’t respond. Her eyes faded back to her natural blue eyes and just like that everything was supposed to go back to normal, whatever that was.

“C’mon, it’s time to teach you that new jutsu”.

She started out with the basics to show me how it was done but I caught on in no time. While I was doing the jutsu Nori actually told me that there were some people with a large chakra reserve that could create millions of clones at one time but I didn’t really care. I didn’t want to learn how to make stupid clones; I wanted to learn the rasengan. Interrupting my thoughts Nori began to speak.

“C’mon show me your clone again” I sighed and slapped my forehead, this jutsu was really boring me.

“Nori I’ve showed you already, I can make a perfect clone and I’ve mastered this stupid jutsu, can you teach me the Rasengan now?” She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Raiden why are you so impatient?”

“Why won’t you teach me the jutsu?” I barked, barely giving her enough time to finish her sentence.

“Because I plan on teaching you something better”

“What could possibly be better than that jutsu? I’ve seen you use that jutsu and it’s powerful so I want to learn it!”

“And I said no!” Her voice went up a couple notches and she glared at me, that’s when I knew to stop pushing it. Nori could have a bad temper and I knew not to test it. She closed her eyes and lightly exhaled.

“I didn’t mean to yell… I’m sorry Raiden; just… listen to me okay? I want to teach you a jutsu better than the rasengan but you have to listen”