Chapter Four

-Aubrey-

     After we arrived at the cute little cafe, and Max and Macy decided to leave. I ordered a mocha and Trent got regular coffee. We talked for a while when Trent brought up an important subject," So, my parents met you as Macy's roommate. I think it's time I reintroduce you as my mate as well as my girlfriend." When he said that my heart fluttered. I couldn't help but softly peck his lips. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder," And both our families should probable have dinner somewhere." I nodded then let out a little grunt. "Something wrong?" he muttered, absent-mindedly. I let out a sigh. "The thought of Layla meeting y'all..." I shuddered," And Josh would come along too..." I winced. He chuckled lightly," Ah, your crazy sister and I'm guessing Josh is her mate." "Yup." He laughed again," They can't be that bad." I laughed," Let's just say you never want to meet Josh's grandparents..." He sat on my bed, waiting for me to finish my shower. I finished, dressed, and put my wet hair up. I opened the door and it looked like he hadn't moved. He just looked around. I skipped across the room and jumped onto him, giggling madly. He caught me and pushed me down on the bed, then hovering above me. "I quite like this position," he murmured, giving me a smirk. I laughed," I could get used to it..." He grinned," I'm already used to it." He then leaned his head down, capturing my lips in a kiss. The kiss was heated and the fact that he was practically on top of me didn't help. I moaned as his lips slid across my neck. "Trent," I breathed. His head lifted and he was breathing heavily," Hmm?" "I love you," I panted. It was true. I met him only about two days ago and he had already stolen my heart. He was such a charmer and he was perfect. There was no other way to describe it. It was like his flaws weren't there... He looked shocked the moved his face right in front of mine, breathing onto my lips," I love you Aubrey." I sighed in bliss and his lips met mine.

     His hands trailed up and down my waist, leaving me burning with desire. My hands were knotted in his hair and his lips were perfectly in-sink with mine. I was out of breath, so his lips left mine and left a hot fiery trail across my jaw. I sighed in content and this seemed to encourage him, because his lips then went to my neck and sucked on the spot... The spot where his mark would be. I felt his canines scrape my skin and then sink into my neck. It didn't hurt... Not at all. It felt amazing and I moaned loudly. He pulled back and licked the spot. I was marked. I was now his. We were mated... Not fully... But half-way. 

     I felt my hands graze over the spot as his lips once again returned to mine. After our heated make-out session I was flustered completely and had to take another shower in order to calm my-self down. Again, he just sat and waited. I had messed up his hair and it looked like he had just stepped out of bed. He combed it with his fingers but it still didn't look completely straight. I giggled," Trent, your hair... It won't..." I then sighed," It doesn't matter." He chuckled," Nope." We then went downstairs to invite our families to dinner. The first people we found were Layla and Josh, who were lounging at the pool. I say down next to Layla. "Hey sis!" she chirped," Ready to introduce Trent to Josh?" I shrugged," Sure. Josh this is my mate, Trent. Trent, this is my sister's mate, Josh." They did some weird guy handshake and Layla and I exchanged looks... Guys... Oh how very strange they are. "Anyways. How would you two like to join everyone for dinner tonight at Fogo?" I asked. Layla bounced," I would love to!" Josh smiled and put his arm around Layla," Sure thing, sounds fun." We nodded and headed off. We found his parents in the kitchen, exploring, and invited them to Fogo also. Then we found my parents watching Jersey Shore. Weirdos... But we invited then along too. We headed back to my room, expecting to maybe find Macy and Max, and invite them too, but Instead a note sat on my bed...

Dear Aubrey,

      Max and I are headed to the beach. I don't know what we're doing... Probably just hang out. I don't know when I'll be back. A few hours?? Maybe later? I'll text you. Have fun with Trent for the day! 

                                   Love, 

                                          Macy

     "Well, they're not coming to Fogo," I told Trent. "Where are they?" he asked. "The beach," I told him. He grinned evilly," So, that means we have the whole day to ourselves, and there'll be no one in this room..." I blushed as he started backing me into a wall. He put his hands on either side of my head, then leaned down," Now where we're we before?" It's ten at night. We had dinner at Fogo and it was... Very interesting. Mom and Dad love Trent's parents's, Amelia and George. I do too. Layla and Josh made dinner entertaining talking about mates. Then Layla, who notices about everything, squealed in delight exclaiming I had been marked. I froze in shock, but Trent put his arm around me, soothing me. His parent's eyes lit up with happiness, and mine ( being the hyper people they are ) hopped out of their seats to come look at my neck, and then started jumping up and down. God only knows what the rest of the restaurant thought we were doing... I know sat in bed, on Trent's lap, and he rubbed circles in my back with his hand. We sat in a comfortable silence. "You know, Macy and Max aren't back yet," I said. Trent raised his eyebrows," Well... I've seen the way that guy looks at my sister. Maybe she's finally figured it out. She's a little idiot. How has she managed to not look into his eyes yet?" I snorted," Good point." I texted Macy a quick goodnight and Trent switched off the lights. He lay down, put his arms around me, and I instantly relax. "I love you," he whispers. "I love you too." And with that he tangles his legs with mine and I fall asleep.

-Macy-

I woke up on the sand laying with Max on the beach, his arms wrapped around me. It was night and the stars shone brightly. I heard a soft voice coming from the dunes. The longer I listened, I was able to hear the voice more clearly. It was a small girl crying out, “Help! Help me, please!” I stood up nimbly, careful to not wake Max. I ventured towards the voice, in to the dunes. When I finally reached the voice, I was surprised. In the place of the little girl was a radio. Before I could react, a hand covered my mouth and I was blindfolded.

-Max-

The next morning, I woke up with a large yawn. I smiled, remembering the events of last night. I glanced over to my side, expecting to see Macy, but she was gone. I stood up quickly, slightly worried. “Macy?” I called. After I didn’t hear an answer, I looked around for a moment. “Macy?” I called even louder. My desperate attempts led me nowhere. Suddenly, I heard a scream. “Max! Max!” It was the most blood-curdling cry I had ever heard. “Macy!” I screamed.  I ran to the voice, and was greeted by a laptop laying in the dunes. I slowly walked over to it, and a video began to play. There, tied down to a chair, was Macy. “Max…don’t listen to her. I-I’m okay,” she said. A girl walked in to the view of the camera and stood behind Macy with an evil grin. “Hello, Max. Remember me?” Standing behind Macy, my love, my mate, my life, was Madeline.

I burst in to the room to find Aubrey and Trent sitting on the couch. Gasping for breath, I began. “Aubrey!” gasp “Macy….Madeline!” gasp “She…captured!” gasp. I could barely get out a sentence. Aubrey’s eyes grew wide and she jumped up. “What????” I finally caught my breath. “MacyandIkissedandspentthenightonthebeachtogetherandthenwhenIwokeupshewasgone!” I said quickly. “Woah woah woah, slow down!” I groaned, “Macy and I kissed and spent the night on the beach together and then when I woke up she was gone. I heard her scream and there was a video of her strapped to a chair! Madeline was there and she said that if I didn’t show up and become her mate she would……she would kill Macy!”