9) Paige

( sorry this chapter is so short. It explains it at the bottom )

*PAIGES POV*

What the hell did I do.

I've wanted Derek out of the picture since the day he got here, can you blame me?

Ugh. I just fucked up my friendship with the girl I love.

Derek walked back into the room with an angry expression.

"YOU DID THIS!"
-
"What the hell are you talking about? You were clearly into me. I just gave you pleasure."
-
"DONT EVEN. YOU'VE BEEN OUT FOR ME SINCE THE BEGINNING. PAIGE DIDN'T NOTICE BUT I DID. YOU WANT PAIGE ALL TO YOURSELF. YOU CAME ONTO ME, AND HELD ME DOWN. THIS IS YOUR FAULT."
-
"You agreed to it Derek."

I looked at him with a smirk, put my clothes on, and walked away.

I sent Rebecca multiple messages apologizing. I needed to get him out of my way. Rebecca doesn't need him, she needs me. I'll just switch the story around.

REBECCAS POV:

---Rebecca's drive way---

It took me two hours to walk home, but I did it. I ignored every single message and call from anyone. I can't believe what just happened.

Is this a dream?

My dads car wasn't in the drive way, thank god. He hasn't contacted me in a while either.

I walked in, and couldn't believe what I saw. The house was a complete mess. Papers everywhere, empty beer bottles everywhere, CLOTHES everywhere. What the fuck.

I walked upstairs quietly and looked into my dads room. His bed was made, and his room was clean. It smells fresh, like he hasn't slept here in a while. When I went into my room, everything was torn, even clothes. There was glass. What the fuck.

I looked under my mattress to find my diary safe and sound. Thank god. I look behind the curtains and found my pictures of my mom, fortunately. At least he didn't ruin those two things. I found a pair of shorts on the floor and put them on, with a black cropped tank. Stepping around the glass, I sat on my bed and cried.

What is my life?

Where is my dad?

What just happened?

I decided to look around.

I walked downstairs to see a gun, on the floor. It had a police officer badge on it. WHAT THE FUCK. I got my keys, went into my car. Of course I thought the worst.

---police station---

I walked in and went right up to a cop.

"Excuse me, where is Jared Hazleton?"
-
"Sorry ma'm. Who are you?"
-
"Rebecca Hazleton. Is my father here?"
-
"Oh.. well, yes. He is. We brought him in 5 days ago. He murdered a women. He will be in here for 10 years."
-
My heart stopped. My dad. He's in jail.

My mom. She's gone.

My bestfriend, she's gone.

Derek. He's gone

I left without saying another word. What the hell am I going to do.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS WONDERING!! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE WAYYY LONGER.

1) can you believe Paige is in LOVE with Rebecca?

2) the picture up there is Paige.

3) who is Rebecca going to live with now??