5) "Mami"

I woke up to big, muscular, arms around me. Then, I remembered. Me and Derek Halten made out last night. He's sleeping right next to me. His fucking arms are around me.

God damn, he smells good.

I quietly try and get my phone without waking him.
Damn, it's 7:00 am. Why am I up so early. I try getting out of bed, when I feel his arms pull me back.
-
"Where you going?"
-
"Goodmorning to you too Halten. I was going to make breakfast."
-
"At Brodys house?"
-
"Yes" I chuckled
-
"What time is it?"
-
"Seven" I replied
-
"it's so early, but whatever you say mami"
-
Did Derek fucking Halten just call me M-A-M-I.

Stop freaking out Rebecca. He's just a horny teenager. He's no different then the rest. Or is he?

He let's go of me and I bend over to get my clothes. I could feel his eyes following me, tracing my body. I look threw my bag and put on a short gray crop top on with some red pyjama pants.  I put my hair up in a pony tail and make my way out of the room
-
"Wait."
-
"Yes?"
I turned around and saw him up and out of bed
-
"Let me cook with you. I'm actually pretty good"
-
I took a good look at his beautiful eyes, and his nice jawline. Fuck Halten. What are you doing to me?
-
"Okay, meet me in the kitchen"
-
I smirked and ran out of the room downstairs.
-
Woah. Maybe Derek isn't that bad. He's so fuxking sexy too.
-
"Oh! Brody. You're awake. I was just about to make breakfast"
-
"Of course, I'm an early bird. Everyone else is asleep though."
-
"Well. What should I make?"
-
"Whatever you want. I'm going to shower."

He hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek. Brody is such a sweetheart.
-
I got the ingredients to make eggs and pancakes and turned the stove on, when I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist.
-
"Well hello there Halten"
-
"I just can't keep my eyes and hands off of you.
God damn Becca.. so what are we making?"
-
I feel his hot breath on my neck, which makes me stutter my words a bit.
-
"J-just pancakes a-and eggs"
-
"Alright. Well this kitchen is pretty big, since they have two stoves. I'll work on the pancakes, you make the eggs."

He smiles and my whole heart lifts. Did I say that HE STILL HAS NO SHIRT ON. FUCK. Halten god. I notice his multiple tattoos and it makes me go crazy. he only has 4, but they make him even sexier. I couldn't contain myself, so I asked.
-
"Halten?"
-
"Yes Mami?"
-
Ouuu Mami. Call me that again. ;)

"Um, what is that date on your neck for?"
-
He stopped, and his face became cold. He tensed up a bit, but then he said,
-
"My mothers passing."
-
I saw hurt in his eyes, and immediately regretted asking..

I walked over to him and hugged him. His body was so rough, and I was right. He IS a closed book. I don't even know that much about him!

"I'm sorry Derek. my mother passed away too.. two years ago. She died in a car accident."
-
He looked at me with hurt eyes, and he apologised.

We then got back too cooking, except this time, in silence. 

---20 minutes later---

"BREAKFAST IS READY BOYS!"

I screamed giggling. I heard so many footsteps coming down the stairs. Everyone was so shocked to see Derek and I.. together.

"What's for breakfast? I'm hungry, wish I could've had a snack beforehand" Zack said with a smirk
-
"Oh shut up. Pancakes and Eggs. Y'all better eat all of it, we made a lot."
-
"YESSS! I'm so hungry" Rocco replied.
-
All the boys sat down, including Derek and Brody.
I saw Brody giving Derek a face, but Derek was expressionless. Derek looked at me when I placed his food on the table, and he smirked. Damn, his smirk set my heart on fire.
-
"I'm going outside for a second. I'll be right back"