Error #6

eren stopped to catch his breath as he made it through the school doors, five minutes late. it was monday, and eren promised to meet levi at the school entrance, but he missed the bus and had to run to school. he missed the bus due to... being in the bathroom for.. a bit too long. his chest was rising and falling extremely fast as he hunched over; trying to steady his breathing. he sighed, looking around for his raven haired boyfriend, but to no avail. levi had left, because eren was late.

eren strolled into his first lesson, students stopping what there were doing and starting at him. he just looked down and sat at his desk, next to levi. levi peered up at him through his bang-shaped hair, giving a small smirk, "late." he teased.
"i know, i know. i missed the bus, had to run to school. i'm sorry that i didn't meet up with you." eren smiled sheepishly.
"don't worry about it, brat." levi reassured him, "how'd you miss the bus anyway? you usually have loads of time spare in the mornings."

eren paused momentarily, memories from this morning flooding his mind. the feeling of the metallic tool against his tanned skin, as it glided gracefully over his skin. bubbles of crimson liquid rising and setting where the blade once ran. eren loved the feeling, in a sick and twisted way.
"earth to eren, you in there?" levi chuckled, nudging the brunette.
"ah.. yeah i um.. was in the bathroom for too long i guess." eren fumbled over his words. levi laughed slightly, "o-kayyyy then." the two boys looked forwards, paying attention to the teacher as they began taking notes.

*

about halfway through the lesson, eren excused himself to the bathroom. the urge was becoming far too strong and he had to get some relief. thoughts swam in his head,
'come on, eren. just press the blade in a bit deeper.'
'it'll all end, and then you won't have to hear us again."
"you know we're right, eren. just do it. take the last step."

eren mumbled as he rubbed his wrists with the palm of his hands, quickening his pace. when he arrived at the bathroom, he rushed to pull his blade out of his pocket, unwrapping it from the scraps of kitchen towel. he pulled it out and hastily rolled his sleeve up, plunging the blade into his arm. he felt alive, though he hoped in the end he won't be. the brunette continued slicing the blade across his skin, dipping the metallic object further into the flesh every now and then. his vision became ever-so-slightly blurred and he felt his his arm start to numb, taking that as an indication to stop. eren hoped it was enough.

after stashing the blade back into the kitchen roll and into his pocket, he pulled down his sleeves and clenched the ends tightly in his hands, knuckles turning white from the pressure. he dragged his feet back to the classroom and sat back in his seat. his vision blurred even more, his body slightly swaying, it being barely unnoticeable, but to eren it felt like he was on a boat in the middle of a wavy sea.

"eren, you alright?" levi asked, not looking up from his work as his own scribbled across the paper.
"mhmm.." eren mumbled, swaying even more, his eyesight extremely blurred as a ringing sounded in his ears.

suddenly, the brunettes head slumped across the table and his eyes shut. levi jumped in his seat as he looked at the boy. he shook his body slightly, but the brunette didn't respond.
"eren? eren?" levi frantically panicked.
he grabbed the boys arm, putting two fingers to the wrist to check his pulse, swiftly jolting it back once he felt a wet substance on his fingertips.

blood.