Error #3

eren's pov

levi and i are currently lounging about in my room. thank god it's friday because this week has been exhausting. i'm not quite sure if me and levi are.. official? we haven't really talked about it. i mean- i cant deny, he is extremely good looking, i was drawn to him the moment i saw him. i'm just not sure if he feels the same. do i even feel that way? emotions are so confusing. one moment you feel something and then your brain tells you that you're wrong and i just don—
"so are you going to tell me about your old 'mark'?" levi asked, shaking me from my thoughts.
"h-huh?" i questions, still a bit hazy from being consumed in my thoughts.
"your mark, on the bus? you showed me your mark, not a full one, but a mark. in german class you said you 'weren't supposed to have a mark', so, are you going to explain?" levi pushed on.

        "i-i guess.." i sighed, taking a shallow breath, "when i was born, my arm was bare. there was no mark, not even a slight trace of one. when i got older, i drew my mark on with sharpie in order to look normal and avoid extra bullying, but a couple years later my parents allowed me to get a fake mark tattooed onto my arm as a replacement. it fooled everyone, only my parents and two close friends know about it, but i felt i had to hide it from everyone.. i still do. so, on the bus, i showed you my tattoo. i-i didn't expect for a working mark to take its place." i explained a bit rushed, though looking at levi's softened gaze i knew he caught everything i said.

        "brat.." i tear my eyes away from his captivating gaze and fidget, twiddling my fingers. i could feel his piercing gaze on my back. suddenly, i'm turned around and engulfed in a comforting and protective hug. i lean against levi's chest as i wrap my arms hesitantly around his upper torso.
"t-thanks.." i wanted to stay like this forever. right now, i felt at peace and just warm.

        at some point, levi hooked his hands under my thigh and lifted me into his lap to bring the hug closer and tighter, and i smiled contently. we stayed like that for a while, it seemed like hours but reality probably counted a couple of minutes. everything felt right. levi leaned back on the bed, lowering me with him so he lay on his back with me resting on top, cuddled snugly into his chest. our legs intertwined and one of his hands removed itself from my back to my hair and began to stroke my hair soothingly.    

       i looked up at him through my long eyelashes, my duo-coloured eyes locking with his monochromatic ones,
staring in awe at the beautiful ocean of light greys and dark greys locked in those captivating orbs. the corners of his mouth tugged up into a faint smile, a smile so faint that if i wasn't paying attention i surely would've missed it. the smile left as quickly as it arrived, his deadpanned and stoic demeanour returning within a split second as his arm wrapped tighter around me and he continues stroking my hair. i sunk further into his chest, my cheek pressed against it as my eyelids fluttered closed and i drifted off to sleep with help from levi's radiating heat.