Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.

My holidays are coming to an end! My life is over!!! Just Kidding, how is everyone doing? Good? Good. now lets crack open some cookies! Oh, you want to read? No cookies for you!

Happy Reading :)

Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.

“A monk?” Kyle questioned his eyes darting from the road to me.

“A monk.” I echoed my eyes tamed on Kyle.

“And he was following us, all night?” he asked a slight smile on his face.

I know I sound crazy but Dale was following us, I didn’t have to see his face to know that it was Dale, I had seen him and his freaky costume in the ghost ride. Yes, I did go up to him- okay, I lied I didn’t but he did wave so that gave me a tiny boost to not give him the satisfaction of me  not going over to him.

I hadn’t told Kyle it was Dale, since his suspicions where already high, by the way he looked at him at school told me that he didn't trust him as far as he could throw him. And trust me, Kyle would be able to throw him, imagine a giant pinging a pea.

“It’s true,” I began defending myself, “are you doubting me? Because if you’re doubting me shit is going to go down.” I told him a serious expression on his face.

In my head, I was going through thousands of ways to get revenge for him doubting me, want to hear some theories, here we go:

Option 1.  I chain his hands to the floor and with evil pigtails and a lollypop, I will go get a child’s bike and drive backwards and forwards over his hands. Sounds scary right?

Option 2. Is to make an elephant sit on him, how will I make the elephant sit you ask? Well now, haven’t I told you I'm an elephant whisperer (I'm not) and that it will do everything I say.

My third and final option is to ask him to play George of the jungle with me, were I will make him ram into a tree, hard.

Kyle frowned and looked at me disapprovingly, “You know what?” he asked.

“What?” I asked my eyes narrowing on him.

“You have a potty mouth, let’s make a bet.”

“A bet, what happened to Mr. Monk?” how could he forget about Mr. Monk so suddenly?

“Forget him, we will check it out later, but if you can go the whole day without swearing you will win the bet.” He told me and I frowned.

I bit at my lip and thought about it. “What do I get if I win the bet?” I asked curious.

“You win the bet.” He said in his ‘duh’ tone.

“I know that- wait, what is the point in that?” I asked confused.

“What, scared you’re going to lose?”  He cooed and I took a deep breath through my nose.

“Bit- Cookie monster, it is on.” I told him.

It was silent for a moment and I listened to the hum of the engine as we drove down the road. Aunt June had left us with the task of going shopping some planning that she had fell down the stairs and hurt her leg,  I had forgotten the shopping list and when I walked  into the kitchen my aunt was possessed. Their she sat on the floor with ice cream covering her hands, top and face. I did the smartest think I could, I crawled across the floor towards the counter and ninja styled back to the front door managing not to disturb the possessed woman in my kitchen.