Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...

Hey Guys, how are y'all? So, as I was writing this chapter, I was listening to VIVA and I looked up to see Enrique Iglesias singing and I was like 'God dayum, he would make a perfect Taylor, look at that hunk!' So, their you go,out popped Taylor....Thank you VIVA! 

Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...

I shivered when I pushed open the door to the car park, the cooling wind making me shiver as I wrapped my jacket tighter around myself. Keeping my head down, I pushed my legs as fast as they could go to make the duration of the walk to the car as short as possible. I stopped when my car came into view, surrounded by people. Frowning, I advanced forward and pushed through the small crowd.  

I swear to good if there is so much a scratch on my baby someone will be getting punched in the throat.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I caught someone leaning against my car, their arms folded across the chest, as they laughed at something someone said.

Kyle stood out from the crowd, not because of his height; just the air around him seemed different, almost dangerous. It was as if the people around him where scared, carful and watchful as if they were trying to impress but remained cautious to not put a foot wrong. The term ‘walking one egg shells’ is an accurate description to describe this situation.

 Using my toes for extra height, I tiptoed to see he was talking to.  Wait- is he talking to Dan and Drizzle or am I seeing things? Hold up, I’m sure Kyle dating Dan’s ex would instantly put them in the ‘rip his throat out if he even looks in this direction’ category.

Nope, I’m sure Dan just smiled and clasped Kyle’s shoulder in a friendly gesture.

With my mouth still hanging open, I made my way to the front, my eyes instantly zoning in on a student crouching near my car, his eyes scanning the metal with lust.

“It’s so shiny.” He mused as he stretched out a finger to touch MY Aston.

I will bite that mother fucking finger off.

Nudging him with my foot in the back, he stumbled forward almost falling face first into the hood. He managed to straighten himself before his face could be indented into the front of my car, which would have mark the end of his life. “Dude, touch the car and I will eat you ALIVE.” I told him as he scrambled to sit upright.

Satisfied that I had almost given him a premature heart attack I continued around and stopped in front of my laughing friends. Amy thread her arm through mine and shouted a chirpy, “Gwen,” announcing my arrival.

Kyle straightened up when he heard my name, his eyes holding mine as I tilted my head to the side, my eyes glancing at Drizzle’s hand that was about to fist bump Kyle.  I quickly offered Amy a smile and turned my attention to Dan.

“Are you guy’s friends now?” I asked.

Dan glanced at Kyle who gave him a reassuring smile, encouraging Dan to speak. Dan finally nodded, “Yeah, Kyle didn’t know anything about me dating Erin, he found out today.” Dan smiled and I almost rolled my eyes.

Is he seriously going to believe him?

Kyle stepped forward, his hands clasped in front of him making me raise an eyebrow. Is Kyle Reece nervous?  

Before speaking Kyle removed his hat and shoved it in his back pocket. “Uh, Gwen? Can I have a word?” he asked making me frown.

Amy gave my arm a squeeze before letting go and slipping into the group of my car-poolers. Sighing, I walked around to the other side of the car, away from the prying ears of my friends. Again, the crowd parted as if we were infectious, their eyes following our move as if we were about to go Jackie Chan on their arses.  I startled Kyle when I suddenly turned around; demanding that he cut to the chase and say what he has to say.