Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.

Chapter 29: He has never given to charity.

❀♘❀

 After going through all our possible enemies we had come up with nothing.

“Ever given to charity? Stood on someone’s dog? Killed someone? Shot someone? Accidently stood on a bad persons foot ooh what about put someone in jail?” I asked. 

“No no no and no.”  he snapped. Yep, he was definitely annoyed with me. 

I stood step both of us coming to a standstill “You have never given to charity?” I asked shocked. 

He shrugged “Nope.” 

“You…that’s it tomorrow I am taking you to a charity shop and you have to donate to a charity. Don’t you ever think about those poor children who have to starve?” I asked. 

“Well yeah but my dad does all that.” He was speaking as if it was no big deal. 

Oh boy was he wrong “I don’t care you have to play your part too.” 

“What about you, do you give to charity?” he asked and he turned on me when there was silence. 

“You don’t ever do you?” he asked a big smile on his fat dirty face. 

“I did, once.” Remember the time when I tried to get my sweet back form the lady and she thought I was steeling? I have never given to charity since. What? It got me arrested, so ever since I though giving to charity gave me bad luck so I haven’t given to them since. 

“Well who’s a hypocrite?” he sang. 

“Fine I will give to charity too.” And this time I will make sure it’s not a sweet. 

I was wearing Kyle jacket over mine since it was so cold, I think we have made progress over the past hour. I had told him we had been walking in circles he didn’t believe me and a while ago we had heard the sound of a motor way so I had to admit defeat to him and tell him he was right. We had begun to walk along the road and I was shocked to realize that we weren’t as far from home as I thought. 

“Okay question number 5, you’re walking through the woods and you see a Bear. What do you do?” Kyle asks. 

“I karate chop it on the head while screaming ‘why yah’ and then run like hell.” 

“No, Jesus Crist Gwen you’re meant to answer them sensibly.” He signed annoyed. 

“Fine, next question,” 

He watched me with suspicious eyes and thought for a moment “What often falls but never gets hurt?” 

“A drunken man,” I answered truthfully, I was actually proud of myself for this one. As soon as the word’s had left my mouth he let out a long sigh. 

“No its rain. Number 7 how do you drop an egg on a concrete floor without breaking it?” 

“But concrete floors are hard to break.”  I knew exactly what I was saying and it is so easy to piss Kyle off, this is what his face first looked like at the start of the questions: ^_^ 

And then to this -_- 

And then to this 0_0 

When he next spoke it sounded as if his words where forced “Number 8 you’re in a race and you overtake the second person what position are you in?” 

Uh silence… 

“Is it first place?” I questioned after some thought. 

“No if you’ve over taken that person that makes you second duh.” He said and I shook my head.