[16] The "Friend"

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[16] The "Friend"

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
The girls were in a middle of a sing-off, when the guys started a pillow fight. They separated in order to get away from the attack. When Ella was caught by Oliver, he made her take off the silly things she was wearing, and they ended up dancing together. After dinner, Emily showed them the photo albums, where Ella noticed something weird. She shrugged it off before they went to be.
_________________

There was a pounding on Emily's door. "Damn it, are you guys done?" It was Nathan. "Macy just texted us! She said we have to be there now."

"We're coming!" Mia called back in frustration as she attempted to finish off her make up.

Harriet shook her head, chuckling as she worked on my hair. They decided that putting it in lose curls would make it pretty. I accidently slept in a weird position last night where my hair was all over the place, causing it to be super frizzy to the max. I practically cried, thinking that I looked like a clown when I saw my hair in the morning. Thank God I had the girls to help me with my predicament.

"And, I think we're ready," Emily said a few minutes later. We stared at each other on the mirror. Emily's hair was in an up 'do with a couple strands of hair loose in the front to outlining the sides of her face. Her dress was simple and strapless with blue sequences at the hemline that slowly radiated up. The dress went up just above her knees.

Mia wore her hair up as well, which made her neck look really long due to the light blue 'twist and wrap dress' (which she corrected me every time I called it a halter) she wore with it. The skirt was a stopped mid-thigh, but that was probably because Mia was tall compared to us. The dress would have ended up to my knees if I tried it on.

Unlike Mia's pure blue dress, Harriet wore a white one, saying that the blue would make her look like she was got out of a Primary Colour Runaway. Her hair was straightened and she let it down, explaining that she didn't want anyone to see the freckles on her shoulders. She wore a white, one shoulder, asymmetrical-ankle-length dress that really worked well with her figure.

I wore an ivory, ball gown dress that stopped right at my knees. On the waist was a blue satin sash that acted as a belt. It matched the headband that Harriet carefully placed on my now-curly (big, loose curls, to be specific) hair-to be honest, I loved the hairstyle. We all had faint makeup, just a thin line of eyeliner and a bit of eye shadows and lip gloss. We finished it off by wearing some jewelry (necklaces and earrings) that matched our dresses.

"You think so?" Harriet asked, twirling around the vanity mirror to check out her outfit.

Mia beamed, joining in the twirling. "Hey, let's take a picture!" she stated, pulling out her camera from her matching purse. Emily followed the suit and we all huddled up in front of the mirror in front of the pictures. I thought it was funny how we were slightly crouched down in the photograph. I mean, was it just me or did gravity just suddenly got heavier?

After a few more poses and flashes, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you guys ready yet?" That was Oliver. He sounded very annoyed and impatient.

"We're coming! We're coming!" Emily yelled as she and Mia placed their cameras back into their purses. After one more double check, we exited her room and began to make our way down the stairs.

"Finally," muttered Oliver, sighing. "Took you long enough."

I took that moment to examine the guys. They were all wearing practically the same things. The only difference was that Timmy and Andrew had on a tux, and the other three were wearing suits. While Andrew had a blue bow tie to match my dress, Timmy had a black one. Jonathan and Oliver's dress shirt were white, they only difference was that Jonathan didn't wear a tie, and Oliver had a blue one on (probably to match the theme). Nathan was the only one who had on a blue dress shirt with his suit.