[11] Matchmaker Extraordinaire

NOTE:

This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3

See description for link.

Definition: Slut

[11] Matchmaker Extraordinaire

_________________

PREVIOUSLY:

The day after the team's win, Mia confessed to Ella that she'd drunkenly slept with Damien. Feeling guilty and embarrassed, Mia apologized to Ella for betraying their friendship, assuming that she liked him. Ella corrected her, stating that whatever was going on between her and Damien was utterly platonic and in no way that they would ever hook up. After their talk, Ella confronted Damien, demanding to know of the events of the night. He told her that he felt bad for taking advantage of Mia like that even though he was wrong to assume that she was sober.

_________________

Blair Waldorf was kind of my idol back in high school. Of course, in season one, I was in love with the style of hairbands she always wore. I somehow copied that from her, entering the school doors with my hair all doll'd up with a headband as a centerpiece of it all. That was one of the many aspects of Alter Ego Queen Bee. But that wasn't all.

Along with the headband was a posse (which I did not currently have right now), and a skirt that really showed off your legs (in which, I also did not have any more after donating all my slutty clothes to donation boxes). However, even if these factors were missing, the fact that I was dubbed as She Who Slept with Every Male Student (And Possibly Teachers), it was easy to resurface my really bad alter ego.

I could recall promising myself in the first day of orientation week that I wouldn't let this part of my persona break the surface. And strutting down the UC during lunch hour (the busiest time ever) with my Queen Bee get up on (clothes I borrowed from Emily) on a Thursday afternoon was really me breaking this promise. Of course, I was doing it for the name of love.

You see, after I confronted Damien, I convinced him to speak with Mia about it. Or rather, what their relationship might or might not become. Our conversation wasn't quite the one you would one day tell your grandchildren because it involved using very mean words (from Damien's side and a little bit from mine), and me kneeing him once (an accident, let me assure you) and punching him several times.

Damien had informed me that there was a chance that he was possibly crushing on Mia. When he said possibly, I assumed it was guy talk for absolutely, without a doubt. When I told him that he should "grow some balls, be a man for once and talk to her" because Mia was "dancing between the line of insanity and excuses," he snorted at that and said that these things were better to be left alone.

Men. Really, must they be so stupid sometimes?

I then told him that Mia liked him, but he didn't believe me so I stormed off his dorm bubbling with anger. What was it about him that Mia found attractive?

Okay, so maybe Damien was physically attractive, I wasn't blind to his appeal. Though, other than that, he could be just so infuriating in the worst possible ways. Like when he refused to believe me. What a jerk. And there I was trying to help him out.

But alas, that wasn't the reason why I was dressed ready for the beach in the middle of the freezing month of October. It was actually leading as to why I was doing this. I arrived in the UC with Emily but she decided to sit somewhere far to witness my alter ego in action. She was probably the most excited when I spilled her The Plan I made with Andrew. And, jeez. For someone who promised they'd help me keep my inner QB in, she wasn't doing a very good job at it.