[06] Mother of Prada

NOTE:
This story will be removed the moment I finish it's prequel (S's & Ex's). And then I'm going to rewrite this <3
See description for link.

Definition: Slut
[06] Mother of Prada

_________________
PREVIOUSLY:
During a late-night walk, after deciding to leave Emily and her beau to their bidding, Ella bumps into Emily's brother, thinking he was a serial killer. She, by instinct, kicked him between the legs, and began to talk. During their conversation, Ella warned Emily of her brother's presence as she tried to slow him down. When Oliver dropped off a package for Emily, he left only to promise to see her again on Monday. Ella and Emily opened the package only to find something a box of condoms. (PS: Like the other chapter, the beginning of this is very similar to the first version).
_________________

"Front!" Mia called, grabbing my arm as she dragged me towards the front seat before I could head to the back. I couldn't protest much because: one, I didn't want to make a scene, and two, I really wasn't sure if I would be able to pass the course if I slept at the back again. We were in my marketing seminar (again), and this time, Mia was free from TOM (Time Of the Month) so we wouldn't have to make a run for it again.

"Where the hell is this guy?" Mia grumbled, two minutes after we sat down. I swear, sometimes it seemed like she had ADHD or something. "He better be really hot, or else I'll walk out of this class in the middle of his teaching."

"Isn't that a little rude?" I asked.

Mia shook her head and scoffed. "Nah," she mumbled, "Plus he's late. I mean, what kind of TA is late? He has to be professional if he's a teacher's assistant. I mean, it's mandatory to be early! And like, if he thinks he can just-holy mother of Prada."

Mia's jaw dropped. Literally. One second she was babbling, and then, she just stopped and her mouth stayed open in a very unattractive way. I followed where her eyes where, and realized what-or rather who she saw.

Holy mother of Prada was right.

"Damn, what the hell?" Mia whispered, grabbing my arm, and squeezing the blood flow to a stop.

Mia was hyperventilating because the TA was-dare I say it?-hot.

I was panicking because it was Oliver. And he looked hot.

Like, Emily's brother kind of Oliver.

What the hell?

"Oliver?" I asked in disbelief, staring at him.

He just smirked, and placed his red sports bag on the desk at the front of the class and hooked up with iPad (see? Another Apple device-this felt like some really weird propagandas) before he lazily glanced up at me. "Ella," he acknowledged, biting back a smile. He sounded amused.

Mia turned to me, and gasped. "He's the TA? What the hell? Did you know that?" she demanded, her voice low enough for me to hear but for the rest of the class to not. I was glad everyone else was still deep in their own conversation enough to not pay attention to us.

"I didn't know he was the TA!" I retorted. "I don't talk to Emily about these things." I didn't dare take a peek at Oliver. He was probably laughing right now.

"Woman!" she said through gritted teeth, "How do you not know? He makes me think of hot tubs, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and steamy nights spent in the warm feeling of hot tubs! Now, all I'm going to do is that."

That was when everyone stopped talking and turned to us-specifically at Mia. But since she was beside me, it was hard to avoid everyone's eyes as well.