Chapter 6; Let the sorting begin.

A/N; Same drill guys. On zee iPod, but will proofread once on my laptop again. Kthnxbai!

~Rachelle.

Valerie walked through the great hall nervously.

Magonnigal Walked over to the group of us, and by us, I meant a bunch of first years. Little kids. Everywhere.

"alright, everyone ready?" Magonigal asked, enthusiastically.

"yeaaas Magonigal!" the first years chorused.

I just stood there, arms folded across my chest. Please merlin, let this be over soon.

Magonigal walked over briskly to me.

"Valerie, you'll be going last."

She said while walking towards the podium.

"alright, Stevens, Kyle" she started.

A nervous looking boy approached the sorting hat, shaking like mad.

After a while, the hat errupted.

"better be.... HUFFLEPUFF."

The kid walked over to the hufflepuff table, who where clapping loudly.

Haha. What a sucker. Hufflepuff? Really?

"You're old. Are you stupid? Is that why you're here?" an arrogant first year asked.

"uh, yeah. I got transferred." I asked, annoyed.

"from a stupid school? You talk weird. Are you weird? I think you are." she went on. Urgh. Someone shut this kid up.

"Moore, London" Magonigal announed.

"That's me!" she yelled at me.

"thats nice." I said, unenthusiastically. She ran up to the stool.

I heard laughing coming from the Gyffindor table. Fred, George and Lee. I shot them an evil glare, only to my dismay made them laugh harder.

"better be... RAVENCLAW."

She pranced over to me before she walked over to the ravenclaw table, and poked her tongue at me. Oooh that kid, I swear-

"Leigh, Valerie" Magonigal announced.

I walked nervously to the stool.

"hmm... Smart.... Nice.... But can be cruel.... Brave.... Cunning.... Better be... GRYFFINDOR!"

I got up excited and sat next to Fred and George.

Then... Came the feast. I'd never seen anything like it!

Half way through eating I felt a tap on the back, me, Fred and George looked behind me.

Urgh. That ravenclaw.

"you still haven't answered my question. Are you stupid? Is that why you moved? You're accent is weird too, so that makes you weird"

I scowled at her.

"maybe I didn't want to answer them." I responded, going to turn around.

"you shouldn't eat that much you know, you'll gain weight, and you honestly look like you could go without that." she said, snidely,

I scowled at her, then opened my mouth to reveal bits of chewed up lamb, chicken and potato.

She ran off screaming.

I turned back to the table, feeling a few glances on me.

"little shit..." I mumbled into my goblet before drinking some pumpkin juice.

The twins and lee burst into hysterics.

I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting year.