Chapter 4; Double trouble.

I walked through the crouded alley, absolutely amazed by the magical new world.

"Haha. Wow. Really amazed by this now aren't you?" Shaleece said, shaking her head 

"It's brilliant." I replied, amazed.

"Alright, alright. Be amazed later, we've gotta pop into Gringotts." She said, rushed.

 We walked into Gringotts, she explained wizarding currency to me. I still don't get it.

Examining my list, I found one of the few things I had left.

"I need one poo-putaah-pertah? Ah whatever, I just need a couldron." I said with frustration.

Shaleece laughed to herself as she guided me into a store full of potion ingredients and couldrons.

"Now, you need..." Shaleece took the parchment from my hands and examined it. "A wand and your cloak, come on, we'll go to Madam Malkins, then we'll go to Olivanders to get your wand." Shaleece grabbed my arm and pulled me into an old looking store that smelt of pine and cinnamon.

"Alright, catcha." Shaleece said, rushing off out of the store.

"No! wai-" She left. Urgh.

I turned to see a bunch of Red Heads looking at me.

"I think she's a muggle." One whispered.

I ignored it and walked to the counter.

"Erm, I need a robe fitting?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Right away, dear! come this way!" She said, showing me into a small area, filled with fabrics, mesures, pins and so much more.

"Just stand on this, dear." She said as she ushered me onto a small wooden crate.

I turned my head to see two red-headed twins casually looking over in my direction.

They where pretty hot.

I smiled and looked away, biting my lip.

"Ah yes, they've had their eyes on you since you first arrived, quite attractive boys, heard they're a bit of a rebelous type, though. A pretty girl like you wouldn't exactly have trouble catching any young fellows eye." She said, a smile playing on her lips as she took my measurements.

"Double trouble." I said, smirking as I glanced over to them.