TEN - TRUST

ACT ONE

•••••

" Clamps . Release the clamps " The Doctor yelled as he pushed away the boxes scattered against the wall and madly began sonicking the large metal door . Florence stayed put next to a puzzled Amy as she watched the Doctor .

" Why ? what's through there ? what do they need ?" Amy shouted towards the doctor who just gave a grunt in response .

" They need to breathe " Florence muttered , realisation hitting her and she turned to River who gave her a nod of approval .

The rear of the wall slowly slides up to reveal a large forest. Florence glanced up towards it and her mouth twitched to form the slightest of smiles .Even in times of darkness the forest was , nerveless beautiful .

"Oh that's clever  " Florence announced as the doctor stood back next to her , his posture becoming relaxed as they might have finally found a way out .

" but - That's a forest  " Amy deadpanned to the group and River gave her a small laugh as she corrected her : " Oxygen factory ".

" And if we're lucky , an escape route "

" Eight " Florence breathed out as she stood in awe , now noticing the doctor fully staring at her in the corner of her eye .

" What did you say ?" He asked her , upon response Florence turned around to the others - who weren't really paying attention and gave a quick " Nothing " . She was glad to see the doctor quickly dismissed it and got back to work .

" Is there another exit ?" The doctor asked  Estelle who was luckily nearby.

" Scan the architecture , we don't have time to get lost in there ."

" On it . Stay where you are until i've checked the rad levels ." She answered back as she ran to the control panels .

" But trees , on a spaceship ?" Amy asked the doctor ridiculed.

" Killer stone angels on a spaceship " Florence muttered , mostly to herself but she was certain the doctor heard her anyway .

" More than trees , way better than trees . You're going to love this " He walked into the forest to reveal different wires coming out of the mossy parts . " Tree borgs , tree plus technology , branches become cables and become sensors on the hull . A forest sucking in starlight breathing out air .It even rains . There's a whole mini climate  . This vault is an ecopod running light through thr heart of the ship . A forest in a bottle on a spaceship in a maze . Have i impressed you yet , Amelia Pond ?" The Doctor finished grinning up at the red head .

" Seven " Florence grinned at the pair as she leaned her hips against the main control panel.

" Seven ?" The doctor snapped his head towards to Florence and made his way over to her , his brows furrowed in confusion and Florence gave him the same look back.