NINE - DARKNESS

ACT ONE
Never skip nine btw

ACT ONE Never skip nine btw

•••••

" Which means we can't stay here " The doctor answered hurriedly joining the clerics and Florence felt the light breeze on her hand as he pulled away ,which let her be enveloped by a crushing hug Estelle and river offered .

"I'm glad you're okay " Estelle whispered lowly to Florence which made her give a small smile of appreciation -
"Can't get rid of me that easily"

The gravity globe started flickering more and more as Florence and the group stood there paralyzed in fear  . Florence flinched as she hovered her torch over the multiple exits , knowing they were soon to be doomed .

" Sir , two more incoming " One of the clerics called .

" Any suggestions ?" River asked the Doctor feeling completely helpless as she watched him walk back and forth deep in thought .

" The statues are advancing on all sides " Octavian announced making Florence's heart rate increase out of pure fear . " We don't have the climbing equipment to reach the Byzantium "

Florence lifted her head up and turned to the Doctor shining her torch onto his body to get his attention ." Okay so no way out , no way up , no way out at all - but from what i've seen this is the part where you have a brilliant idea , so start thinking " she declared .

" There's always a way out " He muttered to her .

"There's always a way out " Florence repeated frantically as the lights went out yet again revealing more angels .

The Doctor was snapped out of his frantic state when the com buzzed and Angel Bob's voice filled the space .
"Doctor ? can i speak to the Doctor please ?"

The Doctor hastily picked the com up to his mouth " Hello angels " He replied "- What's your problem ?"

The group eyed each other in horror thinking their time was up , Florence quickly grabbed the Doctors hand in response and she gave a small sigh as he squeezed back .

" Your power will not last much longer , and the angels will be with you shortly . Sorry sir " Angel bob replied .

"He's awfully polite " Estelle whispered to Florence that made her give a small snort of laughter - and which earned her a glare from the Bishop .

" Why are you telling us this ?" Estelle spoke into the com leaning over the Doctor's shoulders as he held it up closer to her mouth .

" There's something the angels are very keen you should know before the end " Angel Bob replied back in his monotone voice .

" Which is ?" The Doctor began and Angel Bob replied simply :" I died in fear"

Florence sucked her breath in slowly as she looked at the doctor in slight pity , he gave a small wince before answering back " I'm sorry ?"