ll੨੨ll Little Stuff Like That

Three days passed as a blur of the same repetitive manner. There was still an intravenous drip attached to my skin for hydration purposes which lead me to pee every hour and was very much a nuisance in all ways possible. I could still shower and change, Aria or Luciano usually assisting me with removing the damned thing. I was deemed healthy by the second day but Greysan demanded I stay resting for a bit longer, something about satisfying his werewolf companion Sylis's protectiveness.

My period wasn't trying to murder me anymore, no, rather it became a subtle, dull throb which was easily manageable without meds. The first two days were always the most crippling, hardly able to walk a step without my knees wanting to buckle and a hot sting shooting down my inner thighs. I hadn't either suffered any panick attacks, breathing lighter than a feathers. A good thing I suppose when trying to console your Mate you're okay. Although, my head still aches slightly, most likely from not wearing my glasses.

Like those past day, today I woke breathing in the scent of my Mate while we laid in bed. It felt so surreal, this feeling of serenity and not worrying as much. My head was resting on his bare left pectoral, now inked with beautiful, black intricate swirls with some lines of the old phrases of an Alphas oath neatly placed between swirls of ink. They went down from his arm to where the cuff of his left wrist would be.

Greysan has them done recently to honor his dead grandfather's tradition since Greysan's own father never gotten it done upon taking the title. Greysan was to take the official Alpha position any day now he told me reluctantly, that is, upon completion of the mating process with me. He waved it off as another day's worry when noticing the sudden anxiousness it created within me, holding me for the entirety of that night to ease the stress. His deep vibrant scent had lulled me to sleep within the hour.

"And here I was thinking you were one of the conservative types," Greysan dared to murmur with his eyes close.

He earned a playfully smack to which he looked down questionably at. "That's my parents, not me."

I relished the feel of our bodies and how we were so close and intertwined. He hadn't forced any advances, to my gratitude, but I knew I must have been pushing his limits with the feel of my small chest pressing with his, his body appearing to stiffen in response to the touch. Sylis was forcing him to make an advancement I knew, more than the messy drunk kisses we often shared, his eyes flickering between brown and some golden amber simultaneously telling me as much.

When Luciano had kidnapped Aria, long story, she was at Med school, somewhere tropical, and he had also brought along one of her suitcases which happened to be the one with salwar suits and chunnis. She was enraged but thankfully to his quick thinking, we girls had clothes despite the difference in chest sizes. Greysan offered his own shirts and sweats but I felt better in the simple black kameez with bell sleeves and no chunni, the bust though, not so much to accommodate for my small handfuls. Luckily the two ties at the back had helped fix the problem, maybe, by pulling on the shoulder seams together. My parents would be livid from my scandalous gestures, considering me no better than a prostitute who would have had sex for the pleasure.

"My mom would've has us both begging for death." I tell him, sinking further into his embrace.

"She doesn't appear like that to me."

"Trust me brown moms never appear like that to others but the second they pull you to a corner for a word then you're done for, never to have been heard from again." The thought sent shivers down my spine from all the times I was caught with that glare. A sensual chuckle came from the male besides me. "Where are we?"

"One of my houses in Pack love. A Pack is were others of my kind who have sworn an alliance to my family's title. We as leaders rule and they get to peacefully recede in their homes however they please," Greysan curved and lowered himself to kiss my lips, tenderly, getting a moan from deep within me. Although I knew of all this from back home and Sengara guys, I hadn't offered to say so. I was now under his massive built, clutching his biceps and Greysan towering atop me holding me with a fist in my hair.