chapter one :strange encounter

Finally, classes were finished. I stepped out into the almost-empty corridor, and made my way to my locker. I was almost there when 'riipp' a hole formed in my bag, spilling its contents onto the ground. Frantically,  I tried to gather the flurry of papers.

I heard a tsk tsk from above me so I looked up. Smirking down at me was none other than laito sakamaki, the class trickster.Just great, he had to show up now.

laito's smirk widened, "kitty, I think you need a new bag." he then proceeded to gather the fallen objects, and place then inside the bag. I stared helplessly at him, it seemed as though I was frozen in place.

After he was done he rolled his eyes and pulled me up by my shoulders, it was then I realised he had pinned me against the wall. "Laito! get of you idiot!" shoving him was futile, he felt like a brick wall. Well,  a very well built brick wall...God! what was I thinking?!. When he fianally released me I scrambled away, grabbing my bag. Laito lent against the lockers and wiggled his fingers in a wave "See you at dinner, kitty. "

Running wasn't a good idea on these slippy floors, so I made an attempt to speed walk. My maths book, which I needed for studying, still in my locker. No way in hell was I going back when he was there.

I reached the entance hall and dashed to the exit, pushing open the heavy steel doors. The busy streets of tokyo greeted me, the noise assulted my ears and the chilly night air embraced me. Looking back once more, I stepped onto the pavement and jogged home.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I had to completely rewrite this chapter. For some unknown reason wattpad deleated it from existence. well hope its ok *^*