5.

1 month later...

Tory POV

I looked in the bathroom mirror at my naked body and tears rushed to my eyes. I looked like I could blow away at any moment, my eyes followed the long jagged scar under my left breast. I guess I deserve it, I broke Ant's heart and almost lost mine. A smile spread across my face at the mention of his name, these past few months have been all about us getting back on track and I have been loving it. I quickly put on a bralette and panties before walking into the bedroom, I gasped to see Anthony laying there on the bed playing on his phone. He looked up briefly and back down before looking up again, staring at my body with wide eyes. 

I blushed and ran into the walk-in closet covering up what my thong didn't. I heard the bed creak and footsteps coming toward me as I scrambled to find some pants but he was too fast. It was seconds before I felt his hands wrapped around my waist from behind, making me melt under him. My body was frozen, lost in his touch as his fingers trailed up my side and hooked onto the side of my underwear. My breath quickened as he continued.

He leaned down and kissed my shoulders before moving to my neck, planting soft kisses all the way to my ear. I bite my bottom lip and closed my eyes, savoring his touch, until all too suddenly it went away leaving my body hot and wanting more. I opened my eyes and turned around to see him leaving the closet with a smirk on his face.

"That was no fair!" I called after him, while I grabbed a black minidress, a jacket, and some red vans. I quickly dressed and left the closet. I walked downstairs to find Ant sitting on the couch waiting for me, he turned his head towards me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him, we both looked at each other and smiled. He stuck his tongue out at me and I pushed him, making him laugh that contagious laugh that I love.

"So where are we going today?" I said after he stopped.

"Well I want you to meet somebody, he's been like a father figure to me. He really helped me cope after you left," he said quietly, regret panged in my heart but I quickly shook it off.

"All right then, so when do we leave?" I said cheerfully, he gave me a smirk and licked his lips.

"After you come over here and give me a kiss," he said in a voice that made my stomach tighten. I climbed in his lap and straddled him, causing my dress to rise up, which I'm sure he planned on. His hands landed on my bare buttcheeks, slowly massaging them. I slowly leaned in, teasing him, and just before our lips connected I pulled back. I repeated this a few times until he smacked my ass causing me to yelp with pleasure, he bit his lip and pushed his hips upward pressing against my clit. 

"Stop playing with me T." he said, his voice dark with desire. I kissed him passionately, my insides burning with pleasure. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and danced with his. He gripped my ass harder and groaned into the kiss, I was unconsciously grinding on his now growing bluge. One of his hands left my ass and found my clit, his fingers playing with it slowly through the thin piece of fabric. I gasped as the fabric was ripped away and I was flipped on my back, Anthony now on top of me. His lips glued to my neck and sucked as he played with my clit.

"Oh baby, you so wet for me." he moaned against my skin as his fingers played at my entrance. My whole body was enthralled with sensation. I closed my eyes and felt the top half of my dress being yanked down, my dress now bunched up in the middle of my body. I moaned as I felt his mouth land on my nipple, still torturing me with his fingers. Slowly his lips moved down my body until I felt him kiss my navel and slide his fingers in my entrance, making me gasp and arch my back.

"Oh Anthony," I breathed, feeling his mouth hovering over my clit. I quivered as his tongue lightly flicked my clit, continuing his onslaught as his fingers pumped in and out of me so tantalizingly slow. I moaned as his whole mouth covered my clit, his tongue doing circle 8's and writing out the alphabet. I could feel myself about to come, my chest rose up and down unevenly as he pumped faster. I moaned loudly and looked at him to see him looking at me through dark eyelashes. I was building faster and faster as his tongue worked magic, my stomach tightened and I yelled out his name as I came. He continued his onslaught as he licked up my cum, my legs shook as I tried to push him away but he held my hands down kept going. He practically had me convulsing I was coming so hard. He took his lips off of me and watched me shake with hungry eyes. I pulled him towards me and kissed him hard, tasting myself. I could feel his bulge prominently now and it made me want him even more.

"Ant..," I whispered against his lips, he seemed to already know what I wanted.

"Not yet baby, I just had to give you a sneak peek." He said with a wink, I smiled and gave him another peck before sitting up and fixing my dress.

"so nasty," I said with a smile as we walked to the door, August pulled me into a hug and grinned

"But you like it though Mrs. Oh Anthony" he waved his hand above his head like a dansyl in distress, earning a shove from me as I continued to walk toward the door. I could hear his chuckles behind me as I walked out.

August POV

I watched Tory head for the door and turned around to grab my keys when I heard her scream followed with a loud thud, I dropped the keys and bolted outside to see Devon stuffing an unconscious Tory into his car, rage bubbled inside of me quickly and I dashed towards the car.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing!", I yelled as I ran. He turned around to me and pulled out a gun. I quickly ducked as a bullet whizzed by my head. He hopped in the car as I was on the ground and swerved out of my driveway just as I was about to jump on the hood. 

"Oh shit, Oh shit, what the fuck", I said to myself, tears sprung to my eyes as I hopped in the car and went after him, I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

"911, what is your emergency?" said the operator

"My girlfriend has been kidnapped, by her ex-boyfriend, who tried to kill her a few months ago", I said with tears thick in my voice. I could hear the click-clack of the operator's keyboard. I could see his car maybe 300 yards ahead, I started pushing a 100 miles per hour on my residential street, determined to catch him.

"I'm following him right now, turning onto highway 30 West, exit 40," I said frantically as I weaved in a and out of traffic. I could hear cop cars already on the highway, the sound of revving engines covered the sound of traffic. I hung up the phone and put both hands on the wheel, pushing my Audi R8 V10 to new levels. I looked to my side to see California State Troopers zooming next to me, Devon took another exit, one that I knew went toward the cliffs.

Police tried setting up roadblocks but he just took an alternate route, my phone rang loudly in my car, I answered it quickly.

"Hello? Robyn?", I said quickly without looking at the caller ID

"No it's Chris, why do you sound like that homie? You and Tory doing the do?", He laughed but there was no humor in my body.

"Devon took Tory, right in front of me Chris, a right goddamn front of me! I'm chasing him right now with the police, I think he's gonna go over a cliff with her. If we don't stop him, I'll lose Tory forever!", I yelled, my anger bubbling over my top at this point. 

"Calm down, calm down, you guys are gonna get her don't even worry, just pray for her dude," said Chris

I looked around and I couldn't see Devon's car anymore, I had lost him. I stopped the car with a protest of the tires and slammed my hands on the steering wheel in frustration. I watched a helicopter fly overhead and cop cars pass me by, it's in their hands now.