1.

Tory POV

I knocked rapidly on Robyn's door as the wind whipped at my uncovered ankles, I immediately regretted wearing low top Vans. The door swung open and I was instantly tackled with a hug that made the breath escape my body.

"TORY!!", squealed Robyn, "Where have you been!! It's been ages since you came over girl, like damn. I don't have roaches.", She joked, I laughed along with her and walked inside. The house was the same as always. Big open foyer, a million stairs, huge kitchen to the right and a huge living room to the left. Ever since she started that music career the money hasn't stopped pouring in.

"So what's new babe?", she questioned as we sat on the couch, I can always confide in Robyn.

"So, um, Devon had came over last night and we had sex and everything was great, until this morning....", I trailed as her eyebrows furrowed, I sighed and continued. "When I woke up and felt him next to me I felt disgusted. Like so disgusted I had to get away from the bed, but he woke up before I could". A look of confusion spread across her face.

" T....you guys have been dating for two years and you are just now deciding he disgust you?", I shook my head.

"I don't love him Robyn, I can't keep lying to myself...", I could feel the tears burning the back of my eyes, the emotion threatening to break through. Robyn puled me into a hug and the tears started flowing, racking through my body. Her hand moved up and down my back, soothing my sobs so I could continue.

"It's okay Tory, just tell me how you feel, where is your heart?", she asked.

"My heart is with Anthony, Robyn", I looked up to a not surprised face, I shook my head and wiped my eyes knowing exactly what she is thinking.

"Girl you haven't spoke to August since you got together with Devon and you broke his heart. I know y'all used to be best friend's but don't you think it is a little to late?", I could feel more tears coming on as I thought about that day.

*Flashback*

April 2013

I walked up to Anthony's door and hesitated to knock, today I will lose my best friend and I felt it in my bones, It was cold like the rain pouring on me. I quickly rapped on the door and waited for what felt like forever before the door swung open. My heart ached as a looked at his smiling face. I drank it all in while I could cause I wouldn't see him anymore after this.

"Hey To-", he turned his head to the side," what's wrong?" He asked, I could read the concern on his face. I quickly looked down.

"Anthony I'm sorry but I can't be friends with you anymore, I think it's for the best...", My eyes were trained on my feet, if I looked in his eyes I wouldn't be able to do it.

"Is it cause of that stupid ass nigga you think you love? You wiling to end this friendship....or whatever we are for someone that sweet talks you?", He asked indifferently, I kept quiet knowing that I was wrong as hell. But I had to or Devon was gonna leave me and I needed that money.

"Anthony I'm-", he held up his hand and I looked up to see tears forming in his eyes, I could feel the pain of my heart breaking.

" Just don't Tory...you made your choice. I'M sorry you couldn't see that I loved you."

The door slammed in my face and the rain didn't stop. I could still feel the sharpness of 'loved' in my heart as I drove home.