PART 14.

BUCKY POV:
Lucinda, who's wearing a pretty light blue dress and black sneakers, gets up from her seat and hands me a small light blue box, when she goes to walk back to her seat I grab her hand and pull her onto my lap. I open the box and move the light blue tissue paper out of the way, I take out the item and hold it in my hand, I smile and Barton speaks "What did she get you?" I hold it up so everyone can see it, it's a black pocket watch, with a black chain, on the front there's a white wolf with blue eyes. I hold it back in my hand and pop it open, the hands and numbers are white, the background is black, She points to the inside of the front, which is just black "I thought you might like to put a photograph of you and Steve there."

I love it, I absolutely love it!

I shut the pocket watch and put it around my neck, I pull Lucinda into a hug and kiss the top of her head "I love it, thank you." "You're welcome." Stark claps his hands together "FRIDAY, turn up the music!" The music increases in volume, Lucinda gets off my lap and I stand up "Wanna dance?" She grabs Steve's hand, causing one of his eyebrows to raise, she then takes my flesh hand and links them together "Dance with your boyfriend." Before I can say anything she hurries off, I squeeze Steve's hand "Wanna dance?" "As long as you don't mind me stepping on your toes." "Not at all."

LUCINDA POV:
I sit myself on a stool at the island, I look around the room, Bucky and Steve are dancing together, Natasha and Clint are dancing together. Stark and Bruce are sitting together talking, Sam, Thor and Loki are also sitting talking. I'm not really sure what to do so I just sit on my own, I'm drinking a lemonade and fiddling with my fingers when I hear a voice "Milady." I raise an eyebrow and look to see Loki bowing "What are you doing?" He holds out a hand to me "Would you like to dance?" I look over his shoulder to see Thor and Sam watching curiously.

If they have a problem with it then screw them, Loki is my friend.

I put down my drink and slap my hand down on his "I don't have a clue how to, but let's do it anyway." He smiles and I jump off the stool, he leads me to a space, he moves one of my hands up to one of his shoulders and gently places one of his hands on my back, he then takes my other hand in his "Follow my lead." After dancing for a while Bucky walks over to us "Mind if I cut in?" Loki smiles politely "Not at all." He then walks to the bar to get himself a drink as Bucky and I get ready to dance "So... Loki, huh?"

'She's too young for a boyfriend, especially one that old. Forget the fact he's an alien, he's into 4 digits of age.'

I laugh "What?" "Is that really what you're thinking?" He narrows his eyes "You're reading my mind." "We're making skin contact, I can't help but hear your thoughts. You think Loki and I are...?" "Yeah." "We're not, I don't like him like that, we're friends. I promise you, we're best friends." "Best friends? I haven't even seen you talking to him." "We have our own place, someplace quiet, where we can talk in peace. Sometimes we don't even talk, we just enjoy each other's silent company." "And you're sure-" "He just needs a friend. Can't you see how lonely he is? He talks to his brother, but Thor doesn't understand what he's been through. Loki and I are the same in some ways, I feel comfortable around him."

'Well, if it makes them both happy... I guess, he has looked happier since she's been living with us. Maybe I should talk to him.'

"No interrogating, just talk. If you be nice to him, he'll be nice to you. You know what?" I drop my hands from his shoulder and hand.