PART 1.

3RD PERSON POV:
14 years ago...
A woman is taking her dog for a walk one evening, it's getting dark out so no one else is around. As she's walking, her dog starts barking and pulling on the lead "Shh. What's gotten into you?" She decides to trust her dog and walks in the direction he wants to go, as they walk towards a field she notices the temperature dropping, she can now see her breath in front of her. By the time they're at the edge of the field she's shivering, in the center of the field she can see what looks like ice, she cautiously approaches it. Getting closer to the center she can hear crying, she picks up her speed, in the center of the patch of ice is a tiny baby, wrapped up in a blanket. The dog steps onto the ice and yelps, the woman looks to her dog to see him hiding behind her, but she didn't see why, she was too focused on the baby. She carefully steps onto the ice "Shh, it's alright, I won't hurt you." But the baby doesn't understand, all of a sudden and very quickly an ice spike grows up from the base right behind the woman, her dog barks in warning, but he's not quick enough. The spike goes straight through the woman, killing her instantly.

Flying in a helicopter is a group of people all in black, they're flying over the field when they hear a dog barking, they look down to see the ice and decide to take a closer look. They land the helicopter a few metres away and gasp at what they see, they're scared but intrigued, they want to know what could've possibly done such a thing. When they see the baby smirks grow on their faces, they back away and one of the men is about to call someone but the dog is barking so much, the man in charge shoots the dog. The baby is crying, but they don't want to kill it, he clicks his earpiece "Sir, we've found a very interesting scene that I'm sure you'll want to look at." A little while later another helicopter arrives, they all discuss the situation and decide to take the baby, so they tranquilize it. One helicopter heads away with the baby, the other stays to clean up all the evidence so no one else knows what has taken place. When the first helicopter arrives at a large building and the people walk inside it gains a lot of attention, everyone looks at the baby in their boss' arms. He takes the baby to the infirmary where many tests are done and then he places the baby in a quickly made bed, the baby's dark brown eyes open and he smiles down at her "Welcome to HYDRA, Lucinda."

THOR POV:
1 year ago...
We all watch out of the front window of the ship as our planet is destroyed, our planet is gone so we head to Midgard to seek refuge. We land the ship where I first visited Midgard so I can contact my friends, I leave everyone on the ship as I head off to find Lady Jane, we aren't together anymore but perhaps she'll be willing to assist. When I knock on the door Lady Darcy answers, she smiles "What are you doing here? Come to win back Jane's heart?" "No. I am here in need of assistance, I need to contact the Avengers." "Oh, right, okay. I'll see what I can do."

"Point Break!" I turn to see Stark and Lady Natasha who have been called, I nod to Lady Darcy and cross the road to see my friends "What happened to your eye?" "My sister and I didn't exactly see eye to eye." They both laugh "I have an important matter to discuss with you." I hug them both, Stark turns to open his car door "Party first, business later." I block his way "This is of the utmost importance, it's my people." He looks at me carefully and nods "I'm listening." "Asgard has fallen. My people, they have nowhere to go."

But at least we have each other, after all, Asgard is a people not a place.

"The whole planet's gone?" I nod "Destroyed. My sister was too powerful." "And is she...?" "Dead." "So your people are all here?" I nod "Your parents? Brother?" "My parents are dead, my brother is among my people and I am King now." "Well, Loki is kind of-" "Different. He has changed, we fought our sister together. He is on our side, he may be the God of mischief, but I now trust my brother... almost entirely." Lady Natasha speaks "He won't try to take over the planet again?" "He will not. When you see him, you will see the change." They decide to see for themselves, so we drive out to the ship, when we get there Banner comes running out and immediately hugs his friends.

It takes a while for Loki to be trusted even just a little among the Avengers, but we're working on it and he's really trying. The Avengers had moved to a building in the middle of nowhere on a field, so Stark decided the best place for the Asgardians to stay would be close by. He planned and paid for a village to be built in a nearby field, a village big enough for all of them to be happy in. Loki and I moved into the Avengers facility, but visited the village often, things were starting to look up for us. But my brother was constantly sad, something from when we said goodbye to father had stuck with him, but we weren't sure where to begin with it and decided to keep it a secret from everyone for now.