PART 2.

STEVE POV:
Nat, Sam, Buck and myself have headed to check out a disturbance in a forest. We're currently sneaking through the forest listening and looking for trouble, we hear a male shouting for help, we run in the direction we think he is. When we arrive we notice it's colder than before and ahead we see two people, one is a man in just sweatpants and a tank top, pointing a gun at the other. The other figure is in a pair of black boots, tight black pants, a black cloak with a hood hiding their face, the figure is holding two light blue swords that look like they're made of crystal. The man tries to shoot at the figure but his gun is either jammed or out of bullets, he drops it and attempts to fight without it. We run forward as the figure backs the man up against a tree, I throw my shield but one of the hooded figure's hands grabs it out of the air, Buck and I look at each other.

This isn't going to be an easy fight.

The figure points a sword at us, while putting a hand loosely around the man's neck, I speak "Let him go and we won't shoot." All of a sudden my feet feel cold, I look down to see ice covering my feet and working its way up my ankles, I swear and Sam responds "Language." I sigh and point to his feet, everyone notices their feet and start to freak out, we struggle but can't get the ice off. It stops when it gets to our knees and I wonder why, I look up to see the figure walking away with the man either unconscious or dead over their shoulder.

That was one hell of a distraction, we weren't expecting ice.

"HEY!" The figure turns and faces us, face still unseen, Nat and Sam pull the triggers on their guns but nothing happens, Nat groans "What the hell!?" The figure turns and continues walking away, I click my earpiece "FRIDAY, we have a problem."

TONY POV:
FRIDAY told us where to go, the whole rest of the team decided to go, deciding that if they need help it must be life threatening. When we arrive at the forest Thor calls out to them, since he has the loudest voice, when we manage to hear a voice we follow it. As the four come into view I burst out laughing, all four of them are attached to the ground by what looks like ice "Capsicle and Metallica are at it again! What is it with you two and ice?" Capsicle glares at me "Ha ha, very funny. Just get us out of it." Kneeling down to look I find myself interested.

How are their legs frozen? What froze them? How is the ice not melting, isn't not exactly cold out? How is the ice so strong? Can they still feel their toes?

Reindeer Games crouches down beside me "What you thinking, Reindeer Games?" He glares at me "Oh yeah, I forgot, ice is your thing, isn't it?" "I did not do this." "For once I believe you." I stand up and look to Capsicle "What happened?" "Someone was calling out for help, we found two people fighting-" Birdie butts in "Well, it wasn't really fighting. The man didn't stand much of a chance." "-and we tried to stop one from killing the other but they did this to us, we can't move and their guns aren't working." I hold out my hand to Nat who hands me one of her pistols, I take a look at it.

I wanna meet this mystery person, they sound pretty cool. Get it? Cool. I'm hilarious!

I hand it back to her "The barrel's frozen, bullets can't move and if it's the same ice as what has you trapped then it explains why it's so resistant." We try to figure out a way to get them out, Thor suggests he hits the ice, but then frowns when he realises he no longer has his hammer. Loki circles Nat, staring at the ice, he then crouches down again, he closes his eyes and lays a hand on the ice. Nothing happens and he sighs "I thought I might've been able to melt it. But, Thor, perhaps you can break it with your lightning." Thor nods and points a hand at the ice, hard concentration on his face. We all jump back as the ice breaks apart, leaving Nat with cold feet, after Thor has freed the others we decide to check the area for Elsa.