Chapter 7 - Who?

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

Chapter 7

“ Quinn! “ I exclaimed and pushed Colton away. He glared at me and turned to look at Quinn as well.

“ I can explain… “ I reached out for her, wanting to explain everything to her.

“ Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you! “ Quinn started squealing like a five-year-old girl and hugged me. “ I’m so proud of you! “ She added.

“ What? You’re not mad at me? “ I asked with curiosity. She gave me a what-the-hell look and rolled her eyes.

“ Now why would I get mad when my best friend is finally in love with someone? I always thought you were interested in women because you never date and you never look at guys. AT ALL! “ She replied. Colton chuckled behind me. I turned around and glared at him, “ That’s not funny at all! “. That only made him laugh even more.

“ So then why are you here, Quinn? “ Colton asked.

“ Jaxon told me to look for you here because he was worried. “ Quinn replied bluntly.

“ Worried? Why would he be worried? “ I lifted my eyebrow.

“ Damn girl! You really don’t know, do you? That guy has a thing for you and if he’s the one who saw you kissing our hot teacher, that guy would probably be heartbroken right now. “ Quinn giggled. How can she even find this funny at all? Only God knows.

“ I thought he hated me? “

“ Well, some guys have their own way of showing their affections towards someone they had a crush on. “ Quinn shrugged. “ Anyways, I’m heading to class now. You gotta come now too or else, people would start getting suspicious especially Jaxon. “ She stepped out of the office and closed the door behind her.

Colton cleared his throat, “ So… Jaxon huh? Mind explaining? “ He turned me around so I could face him and narrowed his eyes, staring into mine.

“ I… “ I stuttered. “ There is nothing to explain. “ I replied abruptly and opened the door but he closed it back and pushed me against the door lightly, trapping me with both of his hands on my either sides.

“ Colton, we’re lucky that Quinn is the one who saw us. You can’t do this again. “ I tried to push him away so I could head back to class but he was too strong he wouldn’t even budge a little. He slowly pull me into his embrace and smelled my hair.

“ Colton… “ I warned.

“ I’m sorry. Everytime I see you, I just couldn’t control myself. “ He kissed my forehead. 

“ I don’t want us to get caught, or else, this would all go down the drain. You would get put in prison and I would get expelled. Dad would be disappointed. “ I explained.

“ Love, nobody would put me in prison. They can’t. My grandfather wouldn’t let them. Even if you’re expelled, you have me. You’ll be my wife as soon as you graduate and you won’t even have to worry about not being able to earn a living. Your dad would never be disappointed. He always wanted me to be his son-in-law. “ Colton chuckled.

“ Who said I’m gonna be your wife? “ I exclaimed, still trying to push him away.

“ Me. I don’t care. It’s either you marry me, or you don’t get married at all. “ He stated. I looked at him with my mouth open and glared at him.

“ You can’t do that. That’s not fair. “ I fought back.

“ And you getting married to some other guy, or worst still, Jaxon is fair? “ He asked. Looks like someone is jealous.

“ I mean…. “

“ This conversation is over, love. “ He cut me off and gave me a peck on my lips. “ You can go back to your class now. I’ll fetch you home later. “

“ I drove my car here. I can go home by myself. Besides, Quinn will come and meet me at my house later. Dad doesn’t want me to be alone. “ I explained.

“ Then I’ll fetch you from your house tonight. “ He added when I turned around.

“ Tonight? “ I turned back and asked with curiosity

“ Yes. We’re going on a date. “

 A/N : Thanks for reading! I wanted Jaxon to be the one who saw them kissing too but I realised Quinn is still the best person in this scenario. Jaxon will know, for sure :P But now is not the right time yet. :)

Anyways, sorry for any bad punctiations or grammar :)

Much love always,

Anne