Epilogue

"Daddy!"

It was a title he never tired of hearing. "Yes, princess Layla?"

"Can we go now?"

"Homework done?"

Jumping up and down impatiently, Layla nodded vigorously. "I've been ready for hours."

Colton shrugged. "Don't look at me... so have I. We're waiting for your mother."

"What's the hurry? Stacy isn't going to run away, you know." Anna said, walking into the room. Stacy was the daughter of Seth and Quinn who was born a year after Stacy. They became inseparable ever since, with Layla constantly acting like a big sister.

It was Stacy's sixth birthday today and they were all invited to the Valentino's mansion.

"But I promised Stacy I'd help her get dressed up!" Layla complained.

"Well, I'm sorry baby, but getting this one ready is not a five-minute job." Anna looked down at the bundle in her arms who was barely visible underneath the layers he was cocooned in. His eyes were closed; his dark lashes lay like a fan across his cheeks. Looking at him it was hard to believe he had kept them awake half the night

Amazing to think now that when she'd first delivered Layla and Colton had told her one was enough. He could not bear to see her go through the pain again. But it had happened anyway. She had wanted to give Colton an heir ever since they found out Layla's obsession with sketching and drawing.

She had been worried about telling Colton than about the pregnancy itself, and she would never forget the look on his face when she had told him. She had never thought to see her big, bold, impossibly brave husband scared.

Appearing at her elbow, Colton twitched aside a fold of blue blanket to reveal his son's face. "His first trip out."

"I can't wait for Stacy to see him!" Layla clapped her hands excitedly as Colton scooped his daughter up in his arms.

******

"Layla you're here!" Stacy squealed and pulled her hand immediately, leading them to her room.

Quinn shook her head at that and chuckled. Turning her gaze back to Anna who was holding Elijah. "Now let me see this little angel," Quinn cooed as Anna gently passed Elijah into her arms.

"Ohh... he looks just like Colton, doesn't he?" Quinn smiled and turned to look at Seth who only nodded at her statement. Colton smiled with content and his grip on Anna's waist tightened when he saw Augustus and his partner were walking towards them. Anna laughed quietly at his reaction.

This man never changed. Still so possessive and jealous. Anna thought it was cute even though it had been so long.

"Anna!" Augustus' eyes lightened up at the sight of them and he tried to lean in for a welcome hug but Colton stepped in the way.

"Thanks for inviting!" Colton stepped in between them and gave Augustus a hug instead. Something he never would have expected he would do.

This man loves hugging Anna whenever he has the chance. Colton thought bitterly.

Anna and Quinn grinned at each other knowingly, causing Augustus' partner to raise her brows, as if asking them what was going on. She wouldn't wanna know.

"How's Museé doing?" Quinn asked as they walked to the round table to grab a drink, referring to Anna's clothing boutique.

"It's great so far. I've had a few collaborations with Victoria's Secret and Balenciaga. It's going quite well."

Anna looked around the room wildly and asked, "Where's Fernandez by the way?"

"He's in the study room with my father-in-law." Quinn replied. "Ahhh... they're here now." Quinn nodded at Fernandez and Mr. Valentino as the old men stepped into the ball room.

Anna put down her drinks on the table and carried little Elijah before making her way to Fernandez.

"Grandpa!" Anna called and Fernandez' face lightened up as soon as he saw Anna and the little angel in her arms.

"Ahh... little Colton." Fernandez chuckled as he took Elijah into his arms.

"Grandpa, his name is Elijah you know." Colton appeared behind them and rested his hand on Anna's waist.

"I know... but he looks just like you." Fernandez said as he eyed down at Elijah with adoration.

Fernandez had felt lucky that he was able to witness his grandson's marriage life and he had the chance to see his great-grandchildren. Over the past few years, Colton had proved himself to Fernandez that he did not need anybody's help to build his very own empire. He was a man of his words and Fernandez was glad that Anna was there with him every step of the way, keeping his sanity intact.

Anna and Colton walked to the balcony while Elijah was with his great-grandfather and Layla was still with Stacy in her bedroom, busy dressing up.

Anna stood by the balcony as she breathed in the fresh air outside. Colton wrapped his arms around her from behind and she turned her head to look up at the handsome man. He kissed her, a long and lingering kiss that brought a flush to her lovely cheeks.

"What was that for?"

"A man has to take what he can when he can."

The reminder of the previous afternoon when they had not used the time to catch up with lost sleep but with lost lovemaking brought a deepened flush to her cheeks and a sparkle to her eyes.

"You're insatiable."

"Only for you, my love." Colton chuckled softly and gave another small kiss on her head, breathing in her scent.

His wife was truly amazing.

Author's Note-
That's it guys! Finally I finished this book! Sorry it took a few years to pick it back up. But I hope you enjoyed it!

I've written a new book and updated them on my profile already. Do head over if you're interested!

WHERE WE MET

*This book is a little different because it was based on real life story with a little bit of twist.*

Clara Hart was never a damsel in distress that needed saving

Clara Hart was never a damsel in distress that needed saving. She was the heroine herself—independent, strong and hardworking.

When she met Xane through an online dating app, he turned out to be an average decent man, like she had expected and wanted. She had fallen in love with his normality. Yet, Xane Harding was far from average. He was a tech genius and a mystery billionaire that no one knew his existence of.

And when Clara discovered his pack of lies, she was heartbroken. Xane had never wanted something so bad as he had wanted Clara. So this time he pursued her, showing her who he really was. With no lies. And there was no holding him back.