Chapter 1 - The New Hot English Teacher

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

Chapter 1

" Hey, Anna! You coming to Seth's party? " Quinn asked excitedly.

That girl has been my best friend since forever. Quinn is a very sweet caring girl - she has a beautiful long straight brunette hair and her eyes were of the colour of sky blue which is really really cool; her lips was the colour of red rose and when she smiled or laughed, it lightened up the room. As for me, I have long wavy blonde hair down my waist and my eyes... Well, they are not very interesting. They are the color of goldish copper brown. I'm 5 feet 6 inches which considered to be quite tall for a high school girl and Quinn is only 5 feet 4 inches tall which makes everything awkward for us as we are considered the 'besties' of the school even though we had nothing in common. Maybe that is what makes us best friends. As for Seth, he is Quinn's boyfriend and they have been dating for 2 years now. Seth and Quinn are very popular as Seth is the football captain and Quinn is the cheer captain. Yeah, how typical. And perfect. As for me, I'm not very popular in my school. Basically, I treat everyone as my friends but that does not really make me popular. And I'm fine with that because I don't really need fame in school. I just want to be a normal high school student and graduate as a normal student as well. We're the seniors now so Quinn was chosen as the cheer captain, Seth was chosen as the football captain. As for me... Well, I'm the head librarian because I usually spend most of my time in the library which doesn't necessarily make me a nerd or geek.

" Nah, I think I'll pass. " I smiled and closed my locker with a soft thud.

" But why? " She pouted and showed me her puppy-look face.

" I have many things to do. I have an assignment that is due on next Monday. So it's a no from me, Quinn. " I smiled gently and tried to walk away but she pulled me back by my wrist.

" It's Friday today. You have two more days to finish your assignment. You have to come. It's Seth's birthday. " She said and begged, " Please! Pretty please? "

" Ah, fine fine fine. " I sighed in defeat and added, " But I have to get back home by 11. "

" Yes! " She squealed. The bell rang so I waved goodbye to her and walked to my classroom.

" Oh my gosh! Have you seen the new English teacher yet? " A group of girls passed by and one of them asked her friends when I was walking to the cafeteria to meet Quinn for our lunch.

" Yes, yes! I had his class this morning! " Another girl squealed in excitement.

" I had his class too just before this! He is a God! Have you seen his eyes? Ahh. " She held both her cheeks and blushed. I shook my head and laughed it off but stopped when someone nudged me.

I turned around and smiled at Quinn, " The rumors have been going on since this morning. I wonder how does the so-called God-liked English teacher looks like. " Quinn said and giggled. I hit her lightly with my elbow and shook my head.

" No one calls their teacher hot or sexy. That's kind of gross. " I retorted.

" Who knows. Maybe you would change your mind when you see him later. " Quinn smirked.

I kept quiet and both of us took a seat at the table where Seth and his friends were sitting and chatting.

" Hey babe! " Seth hugged Quinn and kissed her lips in front of all of us. I looked down and started playing with my food. Okay, looking at your best friend kissing her boyfriend isn't exactly on my To-Do list. It doesn't feel right to me at all so usually I would turn away or look down when the both of them started eating each other's faces in front of me.

" Are you blushing, Anna? " Jaxon blurted out. I looked up and widened my eyes, staring at him.

" N.. No. " I stuttered.

" Girl! You are blushing! Seriously, it's just kissing. " Jaxon said bluntly and the whole group laughed, including Quinn and Seth.

" Stop it, Jaxon. " I frowned and shoved spaghetti into my mouth.

Well, the group that I'm talking about is what you call - The Popular Group. There's Dean, Jaxon, Caleb, Amanda and Jessie, of course Quinn and Seth too. It was Quinn who suggested that I join them for lunch every day when she and Seth started hooking up. And then it happened. Me, sitting at the popular table.

" By the way, have you girls seen the English teacher? " Amanda asked, cutting off the silence between Jaxon and I. The thing between me and Jaxon is... It's hard to explain it. We don't get along that well so we hardly talk. Seems like he hates me because we always fight.

" Nopeee. " I answered, popping the 'P'.

" I did! " Jessie shrieked with excitement and continued, " He is really really really good looking and hot. "

" For Jessie to repeat 'really' thrice, he has to be really good looking. " Caleb remarked, nodding his head.

" Eww, Caleb! You did not just say that! " Dean exclaimed, feeling grossed out.

" What? Jessie never calls a guy good looking or hot. Never. " Caleb showed Dean his what's-wrong-with-it look and all of us just laughed it off.

" But I'm serious, guys. He's really good looking. " Jessie said and the bell rang. All of us stood up and said goodbyes and went to our own classrooms.

" So, what do you think he looks like? " Quinn took a seat next to me and whispered. Fortunately enough, Quinn, Seth, Jaxon and I are in the same English class so now everyone is waiting for the new teacher to enter the class.

" You have a boyfriend, Quinn. " I reminded her.

" Oh I know. Just curious. " She shrugged.

" Okay. Class, settle down! " Mrs. Greenwield, our principal said as she entered the classroom. " As you all know, Mrs. Ivy has retired and we have a new English teacher today. I want all of you to behave nicely and respect him as your teacher even though he's just a few years older than all of you. Be nice. " Mrs. Greenwield opened the door and a man stepped into the classroom. I was looking at his shoes at first and then slowly lifted my head up to look at his face.

I gasped and covered my mouth. No. That's impossible. That. Is. Not. Possible.

A/N : I hope you guys like it :) Sorry, I was busy with my driving test so I updated late for the first chapter :) Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm so excited so I decided to write today and update today in case I'm not free tomorrow! :D Hope you enjoy it! <3

Much love always,

Anne