The facts that makes everybody laugh and feels guilty

Note: hetalia is not mine! English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong and this FANFIC contains nyo!romano, nyo!russia and nyo!denmark.

After the talk, they went to the dining room as lunch about to be served. As they went out of the room, Germany, Prussia, Russia, Romano, Canada, Sealand and the UK brothers was standing there, smiling at them. They then proceeded to walk.

The nations welcomed them with hugs and patted Denmark who was smiling at the affection from the others to her.

After the lunch, they went to living room just to be stopped by Ivy.

   " Da.. Why don't we go to the garden? I wanted to check the flowers and we might need some refreshing air. " suggested Russia. The others nodded in agreement and went to the garden.

As they arrived in the garden, the other nations, except the Nordics, was surprised at how beautiful the garden is. It was full of tulips, roses, lilies, orchids and sunflowers. There are also  tomatoes, chilli peppers, corns, mangoes, and other vegetables and fruits.

The nations sat at the grass while Russia went to the flowers and watered them. When she's done, she picked some of the roses and bring them to her seat. The others looked curiously at her.

   " Go on, I'm just going to arrange the roses for a while. " said Russia without looking up. The others looked at each other and shrugged.

   " Alright now, who will read the book? " asked Germany.

   " I want to read it, if you allow me. " said South Korea. Germany nodded at him and handed the book.

   " Alright, the first one." said South Korea as he began to read.

   The only reason why Romano used to be seen as lazy, was because she had felt that she can finally be free from any responsibility, even for a while.

   Her past life as an Empire had made her tired. Her childhood was filled with studying laws, trainings, wars, deaths and bloods.

The other nations that had always thought that Romano was lazy, looked at her with guilt. She softly smiled at them.

South Korea continue to read the book.

   Matthew still go to college. The only reason why is that he can flirt with the girls.

Matthew just smile while the others laughed. England looked shocked, America looked smug and France is feeling proud.

   Contrary to popular belief, Ivy is NOT feminine. Ivy is actually loved a band called queen. Once, just once, when she still missing, she went to one of the band concert.

Russia smiled proudly at the other who some was shocked and some was laughing. China looked at her with face full of horror.

   " NO! MY BABY CAN'T LIKE THAT BRITISH BAND! NO, MEANS NO!!! " shouted China and hugged Russia until she looked as if she will faint in five seconds. Thank God the others helped her.

   Denmark hated how world right now. Yes, the wars had stopped and at last some peace is made. But what bothered her the most is how the young kids right now talk so freely about sex. She always felt sick whenever there are some kids who proudly present her or his self was no longer a virgin.

   For her, a virgin is something so pure and precious thing that each person had to cherish and give it to someone they know was the one. She had lost hers long time ago, and she hated it. She hated how disgusting she is for losing in such a disgusting way.