you don't know anything about family...

Note: Hetalia is not mine! English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong and this FANFIC contains nyo!romano, nyo!russia and nyo!denmark. I'm sorry if I make America sounds like... A bully. I just sometimes get fed up by him calling himself a hero so I just had to make him like this. I'm sorry for those America fans.

Indonesia went in the library and find his heart aches as he sees all of the nations crying. But what made his aches the most was the sight of his children crying. He knows that his children are strong and stubborn to show their emotions and seeing they cry like this...

Canada, Prussia, Romano, Denmark and Russia saw their father and run to him. They hugged him so tightly that Indonesia almost suffocated, but he hugged them back in hope for giving them comfort.

   " ... Why didn't you tell us, Russia? We could have judged the right nation and let Prussia alive. Why did you let him?! " said America and yelled the last sentence.

   " Shut it, ame-" said England before being cutted off by Russia.

   " ... Because I know that if I insisted to tell any of you, Gilbert will also be dissapointed of me. I know he loves his brothers too much for his own good... I can't tell any of you because it means that I would break the promise I made with the others... " explained Russia with a small voice.

   " And what kind of promise is that? " asked America further.

   " ' Family is everything. No matter how much they betrayed you and hurt you, we will still do everything to them. Even if it means we have to die for them. ' that is our promise. " said Canada.

America was stunned for a while before getting back to his normal self.

   " ... Ridiculous, what a ridiculous promise. " said America. The other nations looked at him with a surprise face. While the Airlangga's glared at him.

   " Family? Ridiculous. Why did you need them? They only bothers you around. You can't be free when you have them. For example, I rather betrayed England and be free. You guys are pathetic, you know? Why did you guys need each other when you can be free alone? After all-" said America with a smirk. Before he can say anything, a punch hit his face.

   " Ridiculous...? Ridiculous you say? You don't know anything, America... You are just a child who doesn't know anything about life. You have hurt other nations feeling with your constant insult to them... Calling them poor, calling them evil, calling them weak... Did you even know how it felt? To be called evil, to be so poor, to be so weak... You don't know anything. " said Russia in a low voice. She then grabbed his collar.

   " How come you say england is a bother when he was the one who gives you every love that he have?! YOU ARE LUCKY THAT YOUR CHILDHOOD IS FILLED WITH HAPPY MEMORIES BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF THE NATIONS CAN'T HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD! SOME OF USE EVEN TORTURED, BURNED, DROWNED, STABBED, GOING THROUGH WARS AND EVEN HAD TO KILL THEIR OWN FAMILY FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR COUNTRY! SOME OF US EVEN HAD TO YOU ARE NOTHING, AMERICA! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SELFISH CHILD WHO THINKS HE IS A HERO WHEN HE IS NOT! YOU ARE NOT A HERO! You don't know anything... You don't know how it felt to come home and was welcomed with insults by your own father... You don't know what it's like to be tortured... Burned... Drowned... " yelled Russia before she breakdown once again.

TBC

I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY CRAPPY