WHAT??

Note: hetalia is not mine! English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong and this FANFIC contains nyo!romano, nyo!russia and nyo!denmark. With an addition started from this chapter, the Ancient!!

As the morning come, the tension was still exist. After the talk last night, Canada, Prussia, Romano, Denmark and Russia didn't sleep at their own room. They decided they needed to be together with Indonesia, alone. No other nations.

Canada and Denmark woke earlier to made breakfast while Prussia and Russia went to the garden. Romano decided that she may need to go take a look of the other nations. While Indonesia already went to no one knew where.

     -With Romano-

As Romano walked through the corridors, she was faced with Germany. They stared at each other for a while until Romano broke it with a sigh.

   " What do you want, Ludwig? " asked Romano. Germany tensed a little as she never called him by his name.

   " Do you know where my Bruder is? Is he alright? " asked Germany with a hopeful tone in his voice. Romano gave him a look and walked away before saying,

   " Why did you suddenly cared on where he is and how is he? As I remembered, you are one of the people who hurt him the most. "

Silence filled the corridors. Romano walked away and for her misfortune, she was faced with Austria and Hungary.

   ' Oh fucking shit. Why?? ' Romano thought. She tried to make herself unseen but of course, she didn't have that ability.

   " Wait, Romano! " exclaimed Hungary. Romano stopped before looking at them.

   " What? " asked Romano rather rudely. I just want to go meet my brothers, thought Romano.

   " How is Gilbert? Is he alright?? Me, Ludwig and Roderich is worried about him! " asked Hungary, ignoring the rudeness in Romano's tone.

Romano rose one of her eyebrows and walked toward them.

   " Worried? Huh, that's new to me. I'm pretty sure that you didn't feel that way when Gilbert was dissolved because of a betrayal from his family. " said Romano with a cold and harsh tone that made Austria, Hungary and Germany shiver in fear.

   " It is the past, Romano. I thought we could forge-" answered Austria before cutted of by Romano's hysterical laughter. They once again shivered after hearing the laugh.

   " Forget? Forget about what? That you, Ludwig, had tortured Gilbert, personally by you and from your soldiers? Oh, or when you blamed him from all the things that you two had done, even claiming to be tortured? That is very low of you, Germany, Austria. " exclaimed Romano after laughing.

   " Do you know what's worse than being tortured and killed? Betrayed. They may not hurt you physically, but they will hurt you mentally. And mentally hurt is more deadly than physically hurt. You can recover from physical injuries, but you can't recover from mental injuries. They will always be there, haunting you. " said Romano.

   " And forgetting the past? I may say the same as you, Mr. Austria, forget the past. Even you still remember the past from the war between you and Gilbert. Still bitter about the war, isn't it? That's why you blamed him for all you have done. If you want me and the others to forget about the past, then why don't you try to forget the past too? " said Romano while looking at Austria.

   " You know, I'm glad that you gave me away. At least I won't have to be polite and look up to a hypocrite like you who thinks that you are better than anyone. You disgust me. You are not better than a dirt. " said Romano for the last time before a voice was speak behind her.